Badminton XC day

AmieeT

Visit site
Saw Michael and Sam win Burghley and he was so humble and thrilled with Sam and generous to make sure his team got claps too I'm now a massive fan of both :D

I'm a huge fan too- I saw him come second at Badders after hitting down the last fence- I remember thinking he got a bit cocky. I think it really taught him a lesson because he came back and won I think 2 years later (last year?)?

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I know he's not British but Michael Jung is one of my favourite riders as he seems so humble and happy with Sam they have such a partnership together.

Would be happy to see him win 2 grand slams. You forget some of what he's won when they were listing them all. But then he does all the individual disciplines too do you think it will lead to more riders doing similar as he's so successful? Said to OH who's also watching (kind of lol) that he's like Ronaldo is to football.

Sam is just a star too. One I wouldn't say no to a sit on in my dreams lol.

Also Lissa seems lovely I've started following her on fb and she seemed so happy to be there.

Argh got to go to the yard now could quite easily sit there all day.

only_me

Visit site
Weirdly it's coming up as Joesph Murphy eliminated on xc? I thought he was clear?

Ah results page has been changed, he was clear :)

Lexi_

Visit site
Weirdly it's coming up as Joesph Murphy eliminated on xc? I thought he was clear?

Ah results page has been changed, he was clear :)

That results page is doing some funny things today!

Looked like a quiet but excellent round from Joseph.