Badminton XC day

only_me

Lol has Jim wrecked the footbridge completely? Clare abbot up next, please BBC show her!!

We don't need to see a horse being walked off :mad:

scats

Hug for the horse from Lissa. Lucinda has completely ignored her and gone to see to the horse haha!

Lexi_

I'm a little bit surprised they haven't pulled Jim up yet - couple of awful moments already!

Love EuroPrince so much! Ping ping through the Lake.

FfionWinnie

Pro or anti??? Just out of interest..
Intimating they didn't need them because they weren't invented in their day.

To be frank she was clearly winded and uncomfortable with it (point 2) and it would put me off then as well despite the fact I wear my hit air all the time and rate it very highly!

She was unable to get up without assistance because she was like a turtle stuck on its back!

AmieeT

Intimating they didn't need them because they weren't invented in their day.

To be frank she was clearly winded and uncomfortable with it (point 2) and it would put me off then as well despite the fact I wear my hit air all the time and rate it very highly!

She was unable to get up without assistance because she was like a turtle stuck on its back!
I remember them saying similar things a couple of years ago- when the German rider nearly came off at the lake- his went off and spooked the horse.

scats

I remember them saying similar things a couple of years ago- when the German rider nearly came off at the lake- his went off and spooked the horse.
This is why I could never wear one on the hooligan.

Lexi_

How are the MIM clips not breaking at the corral? They're taking a right boshing!

scats

Great round for Clare, they absolutely flew. Just in the time penalities. Makes you wonder whether the time is actually do-able, as I wouldn't want to go much faster than she did.