Badminton XC thread

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
I absolutely love Comanche, I'm
always willing him and James round, fingers firmly crossed :)

Me too, but I think I put a jinx on him! The last time I went to Badminton, literally just arrived and looked at the big screen to see him fall at the water, then went to Gatcombe and the same thing happend! So maybe I won't watch :D

Ignition

Visit site
Hello ive managed to sneak away from easter duties today to come and watch the xc. the ground is very hard and lots of the horses arent putting down at all and i wont be surprised if theres plenty of withdrawals and sore shins tonight. seems like a lovely course though and some great riding.

PeanutButterDragon

Visit site
Me too, but I think I put a jinx on him! The last time I went to Badminton, literally just arrived and looked at the big screen to see him fall at the water, then went to Gatcombe and the same thing happend! So maybe I won't watch :D

Oh crumbs, you'd best watch out of the corner of your eye Mrs :p

jules89

Visit site
seems to be there's always one that goes really slow - anyone remember Dunager's first go round Burghley?! they also blogged for H&H, seems to be H&H knows how to pick them! haha :) (Disclaimer, not being rude, just commenting, well chuffed for them to even get there!)