Badminton XC thread

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
seems to be there's always one that goes really slow - anyone remember Dunager's first go round Burghley?! they also blogged for H&H, seems to be H&H knows how to pick them! haha :) (Disclaimer, not being rude, just commenting, well chuffed for them to even get there!)

Oi! ;) I take my hat off to Ben. He got round and was probably saving his horse since he was around the 50's place wise.

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
seems to be there's always one that goes really slow - anyone remember Dunager's first go round Burghley?! they also blogged for H&H, seems to be H&H knows how to pick them! haha :) (Disclaimer, not being rude, just commenting, well chuffed for them to even get there!)

Dunager is another one who is very strong, she was really worried about not being able to get him back. In fact he was too strong in the end and I think she does BS now.

jules89

Visit site
yeah that's true, apparently doing reallt well BS! :)

I wasn't having a go, I'm chuffed he's got round sage, will be interesting to hear though why he did go so slow, I wasn't aware he was a really strong horse?

PeanutButterDragon

Visit site
Hell yes!!! Fantastic round for James and Comanche!!! :D :D :D Very pleased with that, so hope they hold it together tomorrow for the SJ! I'd be thrilled if they went clear!