Badminton XC thread.....

Dusty85

Visit site
Does make me question whether I would use an air jacket. Although I guess there are people who are in both camps regarding their usefulness.

If he had just been wearing a standard body protector I bet he would have carried on?

teapot

Visit site
Come on SuperCob! Looks just like my RDA cob ride so double support.

I'd love a lesson with Harry Meade, the way he thinks makes so much sense, compared to others.

Last edited:

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Should someone tell Flora Harris that her saddle is flapping up and down in the air behind her?

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Come on SuperCob! Looks just like my RDA cob ride so double support.

I'd love a lesson with Harry Meade, the way he thinks makes so much sense, compared to others.

Have you ever seen Russell Cooper teaching? Think you'd like him if you like the way Harry talks about riding.

EventingMum

Visit site
Well that's the three Scottish riders finished, great rounds for Charlotte and Louisa albeit with time pens, Olivia obviously very annoyed - such a shame for her and her family but at least no injuries. It's nice to see the course riding well and most getting home safely.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Does make me question whether I would use an air jacket. Although I guess there are people who are in both camps regarding their usefulness.

If he had just been wearing a standard body protector I bet he would have carried on?

It makes me wonder whether an out inflating one would be easier to carry on in than an in inflating one ;)