Badminton XC!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
diference between will's horse and Paul's there, Will's is taking a bit of organising whereas Paul's seems super quickly adjustable. The difference that all that experience makes I guess. Great so see Will home though, a fab debut :)

only_me

Visit site
Will’s horse looks really pleased with himself! Made me laugh lol. It was a bit “all that fuss over nothing” :p

rosiesowner

Visit site
diference between will's horse and Paul's there, Will's is taking a bit of organising whereas Paul's seems super adjustable. The difference that all that experience makes I guess. Great so see Will home though, a fab debut :)

Good observations-two lovely horses and great riders

There’s just something about a grey horse...

sasquatch

Visit site
Meanwhile, I've got nearly a decade on him and, while I love a bit of xc, I can't handle the pressure of competitions, and even an 80 would give me the shudders :p

hehe, I'm the opposite. Don't mind competing and the pressure at all, but non-showjumps and fences over 80cm look scary! I do wonder how much of that was B being scary jumping non-showjumps and over 80cm though.

only_me

Visit site
Of course! We’ll have a champagne fuelled fun ride followed by a party. Plenty of stabling for anyone who wants to come along. Send me your address for a gold stamped wax sealed invite :p

On it’s way :p
Also I want to jump the Xc with Billy, he’d love it!

JFTDWS

Visit site
hehe, I'm the opposite. Don't mind competing and the pressure at all, but non-showjumps and fences over 80cm look scary! I do wonder how much of that was B being scary jumping non-showjumps and over 80cm though.

Ah well indeed - on the right horse, everything comes together and seems much more achievable...

I jumped a little log pile out hacking the other day on my youngster, and she took it on bravely and gave it some space, so obviously I'm now aiming her at Badminton 2020 :p