Badminton XC!

teapot

Visit site
"I thought I'd try a new bit... this bit, it was probably my fathers, or... you know, my grandfathers..."

Just what the expensive, new fangled bit companies love to hear!

Probably where he got his white bib from too

rosiesowner

Visit site
Mum and I are off to the horses now, but we weren’t going before we’d watched the Meade! Love him
And the horse isn’t too bad either :D

sasquatch

Visit site
I think he was trying to use reins to manoeuvre out of the way of horse, you don’t want to be underneath a panicky horse!

I thought it looked like the horse was also panicking a bit as its head was restricted.
I'm not a fan of people holding onto reins in general in falls though, I know a lot of the time it's not intentional and I have done it many times. Either way, nasty fall and either way glad they're both up and okay.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Mum and I are off to the horses now, but we weren’t going before we’d watched the Meade! Love him
And the horse isn’t too bad either :D

I need to go and ride Salty but I can't go without watching Oli now Jonty and Art are out of the running. Looks like I'll be late for the barbecue this evening :D

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I thought it looked like the horse was also panicking a bit as its head was restricted.
I'm not a fan of people holding onto reins in general in falls though, I know a lot of the time it's not intentional and I have done it many times. Either way, nasty fall and either way glad they're both up and okay.

Does anyone remember was it James Robinson who got tipped off in the lake and his horse bogged off for a swim?