Been thinking folks

nicky_jakey

Visit site
Completely agree with childrenanddogs - my mum lives in Hyde Heath very close to JG's farm (you can not see into the farm to see the state of the animals) & I live in a neighboring village. I don't want to post much information here on a public forum but he's certainly not innocent!!!
He already has more horses in his fields, so he is clearly continuing to trade - poor horses.

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Completely agree with childrenanddogs - my mum lives in Hyde Heath very close to JG's farm (you can not see into the farm to see the state of the animals) & I live in a neighboring village. I don't want to post much information here on a public forum but he's certainly not innocent!!!
He already has more horses in his fields, so he is clearly continuing to trade - poor horses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh PM me, who is your mum?

Clearly she doesn't have a dog - as you can see into the farm from the public footpaths through the fields behind it! Just can't from the road because of the huge gates.

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Redwings - ILPH - Horses Trust - RSPCA - the Police - are these Charities & those involved All Lying????

I dont think so.....

[/ QUOTE ]
NO NO NO NO NO Stop this nonsense right now,cant we just be allowed to enjoy the fact thet there is a stay for RSPCA and a small and tiny chance for those poor animals.The fight for them will continue but for the time being there is a small piece of blue on the normally cloudy sky..And Amy sometimes i do wonder who's side you are on ?? Sometimes you posts in defense of J.G and other times supporting the animals
AND the vet on the prosecution side is BOB BASKERVILLE one of the highest and most respected Vets and the defence Vet is a retired Vet i think while Bob's surgery is one of the biggest surgery around

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
And Amy sometimes i do wonder who's side you are on ?? Sometimes you posts in defense of J.G and other times supporting the animals

[/ QUOTE ]

Me???? I've never posted in support of JG.
mad.gif

gloster_image

Visit site
Some of us saw these horses face to face and there was nothing kind about it. They had been malnourished and mistreated and not for a few days,, for a large period of time. There was a foal who couldn't have been older than a month with no mother as well as other horror stories. Don't assume all of us go on what the press says.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
just to add my 2 penny worth.

i have read george orwell`s `1984 ` (a book that i think everyone should study) and at school we read a book entitled `how to lie with statistics`

so, i read these threads with interest and hope the truth will prevail.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do too.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I just had a look at M.J's previous posts and I think that M.J is a little Troll that lives in the US,if you look at the times the posts has been written and turn the clock back 5-8 hours,so i dont think that M.J even knows who the Gray's family are, all he/she likes to do is to"QUOTE" people and claims that he/she knows the facts and do the "wink",all rubbish rubbish rubbsh

[/ QUOTE ]

As usual PW you ae wrong. I live in the UK and I think you know this but you are being a troll
grin.gif

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea what MyJack has been saying as I have her on my ignore button, so can only see when she's been quoted. But she claims to have personal knowledge of the case and that's what she's basing JG's innocence on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to prove how credible your comments are not I gave you FACTS on one thing but you wish to ignore them. You said they gray children had not been to school for years. I gave you the names of the schools which the children attended until the 9th of January 2008. I'm sure my FACTS can be verified if anyone of you contact the schools/and or, parents in your village who have children who go to those schools.

[ QUOTE ]
So my question is, what about me and all the other villagers that have lived in close proximity to JG for years, seen him abuse his animals with our own eyes, noted the state of them, and had numerous run ins with this foul mouthed man and his equally foul mouthed children (his wife seems quite nice though I should add)? I also have personal experience of him and I say that in my opinion, he's guilty as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet YOU being the fantastic animal lover that you are (not)only reported him TWICE.
confused.gif

Where are your FACTS that he is guilty?

You said you saw 32 dead animals being taken away. Please do explain just how lil ol YOU got to see that?

[ QUOTE ]
He's still got his rotttweiler chained up outside his house - is that the action of a man that loves animals?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the biggest joke of all. Yes he has rotttweilers. They are his pets and his guard dogs - not CHAINED UP as you claim. So just addmit that you have seen them running freely behind his gates, across his fields to which they gain access to his yard. Trust me, I have do ALOT of digging - ALOT.

[ QUOTE ]
If MyJack and I both have experience of him, then how do we both believe different things about him? And how does every single person I have spoken to in the village agrees with me rather than MyJack?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you have not spoken to enough villagers.

[ QUOTE ]
Many of them were in Hyde Heath before he was and have far more knowledge than me about him and his treatment of animals - yet they all want to see him convincted for the cruelty they believe he has inflicted for years on animals.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they believe he was cruel to his animals then it's a pitty NOTHING was done about it.

[ QUOTE ]
If MyJack is so convinced JG is innocent I'd like to know how she thinks an entire village is wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said; Maybe you have not spoken to enough of the villagers.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Myjack ..... y dont you stick your head up your backside and give us all a break!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

Bitter pills to swallow I suppose.

gloster_image

Visit site
You havnt answered me yet. I saw those animals with my own eyes so there is simply no way you can explain that away.
Also explain why other horses were left to live around the dead bodies of other horses? Thats not just made up by the press either by the way.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The trouble is it's all cloak and dagger with My Jack. They are always telling us not to believe what is written in the press, and what we hear. But will never tell us why we shouldn't believe it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amymay, you are right......I have told people not to believe what is written in the press and what they hear. But I'm sure with all of the inconsistancies that has been written people should not need telling - however, people do not choose to look at anything BUT that.

Let me ask you a question; If I told you everything I know and it was in favour of JG, would you believe me? People are asking me to spit out what I know but sadly they would not believe it even if I did. Just look at how people went on the 7th of this month about the judges ruling. Now I'm sure that judge had evidence put before him from both sides. Yet the public, although have never been privy to such evidence desided his ruling was wrong. And that was a judge who saw evidence - so what chance would I have of convincing anyone? All I'm asking is for people to weigh up things for themselves and THINK a little more before believing eveything they read and hear.

If all what has been said in the press is correct don't you think the rspca would have evidence of this? Would they not have put it before the judge to make every effort to ensure the animals were not sent back to the Grays? Surly to god they would have shoved every bit of evidence right in front of that judge if these animlas would be in danger if returned to the Gray family..

EstherSupporter

www.reggaewales.co.uk

Because you chat breeze.....

and nobody is really interested in what you have to say..............I scrolled right through your posts and caught the last one........cant even be bothered to read what you post the space you make is just an inconvienience to scroll down.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Yes tell me one thing,i was rubbish at Maths in school BUT he has lived in the village for 4 years BUT claims that the 29 Equines has been his family pets there for 10 years or more hmmmmmmmmmm how does that work ?????

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems you are rubbish at lying too. The Gray family have lived in the village for 8 years.

Now get your facts right before you dribble rubbish.

To begin with; Some of his pets are not even 10 years old. So just incase you would not know - this would mean they became his pets during this eight years. And as for the pets which he has had longer - did it not accure to you that they went to the farm WITH the family when they moved there? I suppose not. Not only are you rubbish at maths but it seems you have no sence to think.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Redwings - ILPH - Horses Trust - RSPCA - the Police - are these Charities & those involved All Lying????

I dont think so.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Little fish follow big fish. Guess which org is the big fish?

BTW, what have the police said?

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The only thing I would say is that the donkeys and miniature ponies were kept in a separate field next to his house (all the other horse were kept in fields and his premises just up the road). So actually it wouldn't surprise me if they were pets I'm afraid, he may well win that one as I think he might be right.

[/ QUOTE ]

And in what condition do you believe those pets were in? Also, the donkeys were taken in whenever it was bad weather.

According to reports all the animals were cramped and tethered into pens not out in fields like you say they were.

So who is telling the truth - you or the them?

[ QUOTE ]
Still doesn't excuse how he treats all of those animals though, if he treated the donkeys the same as his other 'pets' (i.e. all of his dogs being kept outside in any weather including the flea ridden JRT I phoned the RSPCA about as it was so bad it was bleeding lots poor thing, and the rottie he has chained up) then they still need removing from him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just how does he treat animals? And Just what FACTS do you have to prove what you say?

According to the rspca the donkeys and shetlands were in good condition.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

According to childrenanddogs she could see horses in the fields....not so hidden then is it!?

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

AND the vet on the prosecution side is BOB BASKERVILLE one of the highest and most respected Vets and the defence Vet is a retired Vet i think while Bob's surgery is one of the biggest surgery around

[/ QUOTE ]

Defence vet

I am so glad to see you speaking so highly of BOB BASKERVILLE.

Stella

Visit site
Because it becomes about property, ego and pride. Its seen time and time again in child protection cases, where children have been systematically abused and neglected. They are very clearly not loved by their parents, but the parents become indignant when they are removed and fight like hell to have them returned, because, they say "no one takes MY kids"!

Also people never have any intention of paying these large bills or fines. Invariably, the recipients of them plead poverty and are ordered to pay 50p a week!

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Some of us saw these horses face to face and there was nothing kind about it. They had been malnourished and mistreated and not for a few days,, for a large period of time. There was a foal who couldn't have been older than a month with no mother as well as other horror stories. Don't assume all of us go on what the press says.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I believe you do believe you saw the animals which were taken from spindles farm. I for good reasons don't beleve you were shown the amersham horses but rather others being portrayed as those. However, lets for a moment say you did see them......do you know the history of his ownership of them?

What do you believe would be in his favour to buy in healthy stock just to neglect and starve them? I'm sure you don't need to be told that healthy horses are worth a whole lot more than unhealthy horses. Just think about that for a moment.

jacks_mum

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you ignoring me?? Scared that you can't answer me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry GlosterImage, it's not just you, my question/post below is being ignored by Myjack too.
grin.gif

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

I do not for one second doubt any of the Charities involved.......the posters on here who keep asking for proof.....this should be enough proof that these animals were in a terrible state.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is the proof?

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Also explain why other horses were left to live around the dead bodies of other horses? Thats not just made up by the press either by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

So please do present proof of what you have just stated?

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Because you chat breeze.....

and nobody is really interested in what you have to say..............I scrolled right through your posts and caught the last one........cant even be bothered to read what you post the space you make is just an inconvienience to scroll down.

[/ QUOTE ]

.....and what you believe is breeze. But then by not reading anything which goes against what you want to read - I suppose this is how you manage to believe all the tripe.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was reply to posts in order in case you had not noticed. However, I have now answwered you so run along and read.

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Because it becomes about property, ego and pride. Its seen time and time again in child protection cases, where children have been systematically abused and neglected. They are very clearly not loved by their parents, but the parents become indignant when they are removed and fight like hell to have them returned, because, they say "no one takes MY kids"!

Also people never have any intention of paying these large bills or fines. Invariably, the recipients of them plead poverty and are ordered to pay 50p a week!

[/ QUOTE ]

If Mr Gray didn't have any intentions of paying then I'm sure he would have gladly signed them over and had it over and done with - thats besides he £1000's he must have spent already.

Do you not believe that there is a chance that Mr Gray is innocent so for that reason alone, he is continuing to fight?

Paddywhack

Visit site
see folks ? All MJ does is quote quote quote BUT has there been any facts written down ? I am ignoring it so i dont know

myjack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry GlosterImage, it's not just you, my question/post below is being ignored by Myjack too.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, I am replying to posts in order. I believe I have answered your post but if I have missed it then please re-post it and I'll be happy to.