blue eyed horses, what do you all think??

rebchico

Visit site
cazee, that is the cutest pony everrr

Ky has two lovely brown eyes, but with a few flecks of blue in her right eye.
We have a bay pony with two blue eyes
I think its really cute :D

shadeofshyness

www.packthesuitcases.com
47174_583137982382_273100353_4916469_7744976_n.jpg

I love piebalds with blue eyes. The horse I ride at the moment has them and they look really striking- you can just about see them in this picture.

cloudandmatrix

Visit site
i think they are pretty :) only reason to put me off, is i would want to show a horse/pony i bought, and blue eyes arnt really correct on anything other than a coloured i think...
but i do like them- can be very striking :)

tormor

Visit site
To be honest they scare me. Have done ever since i was a kid. Also cremello's as a child when i went to the riding school if i was put on the cremello pony i would scream the place down because i wouldn't ride it due to being so scared

Fantasy_World

Visit site
cazee, that is the cutest pony everrr

Ky has two lovely brown eyes, but with a few flecks of blue in her right eye.
We have a bay pony with two blue eyes
I think its really cute :D

Thankyou x
I think he is going to be a stunner when he grows up, but I am little biased lol. I think it is the brown patches around his eyes that make them stand out and they are also a true blue, not the pale almost white colour you get in what I would call wall eyed horses. I wouldn't refer to my little boy as a wall eyed horse because he doesn't match the colour I have usually seen in wall eyed horses. I used to ride one at a riding school when 11 a long time ago. He had one brown eye and one wall eye, it was almost white in colour. That to me is a wall eyed horse, horses that have little pigment in their iris. I have a friend who has a wall eyed horse and that one is a pale grey/blue colour.

freckles22uk

www.foxykeepsakes.co.uk
I have never liked them, but when Harley (my appaloosa Stallion) was born he had one, it was 3/4 blue, and the other eye brown, when he was younger it looked awful, but now hes grown up it does suit him, and it does make him look different on each side, his blus side looks all grown up and hes brown side is his baby face side... mind you my daughter says it makes him look like a goat!... lol

photo of us 2 weeks ago..
meandharley.jpg

baymareb

Visit site
I really don't like them but I don't really like bald faces or lots of white, or coloured horses much for that matter. I'm a big fan of plain coat colors and minimal markings.

That said, one of the sweetest horses I ever knew was a homely bay mare with a big bald face and blue eyes.

[59668]

Visit site
I never used to like them....until I got my lad and I just adore him. He has 2 blue eyes.

Here he is...

Photo063.jpg

Photo062.jpg

Photo053.jpg

He is called Mickey Blue Eyes.

I also love his one white ear and one black ear!

Fiona9

Visit site
Love them. My piebald suits his blue eyes, his nearside eyelashes are white and his offside are black. We also have a grey Welsh cob who has blue eyes and he looks great. The blue eyes are also stunning when there is snow on the ground.

BTW [59668] I love Mickey Blue Eyes

[59668]

Visit site
Love them. My piebald suits his blue eyes, his nearside eyelashes are white and his offside are black. We also have a grey Welsh cob who has blue eyes and he looks great. The blue eyes are also stunning when there is snow on the ground.

BTW [59668] I love Mickey Blue Eyes

Thanks! I just adore him - more than I can put into words.

bliss87

Visit site
I dont like them but fergus who belongs to the woman whos yard im on doesnt do so bad with his, being supreme working hunter pony at the bsps summer champs