Bright colours - would you? Do you??

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
I like white, black or brown.

If mine had a wardrobe of rainbow colours and matching bandages, it'd take us half an hour to choose which pad, find the matching bandages and coordinate it with my ensemble..

If its clean, it goes on.

sandi_84

Visit site
I love bright blues! I even got vet wrap in bright blue so if I ever need to dress a wound it'll be in my favourite colour :D
My boy is black with white socks though so I think bright blue suits him... he's even ended up in my mum's pink numnah once :eek: although that was because I'd forgotten to take mine with me :rolleyes: he still looked good in it but I was embarrassed to be in his company ha ha! ;) I'm not a fan of pink, it offends my eyes ;):D

PingPongPony

Visit site
We have red, but i'd love a lime green set and an orange set :D
DSCF5622_zps61556d90.jpg

(i do have bandages to match but they slide off very easily so she doesn't wear them, but we have some red matching brushing boots on order :D )

ShadowFlame

Visit site
Okay, I'm weak :( Just ordered a USG in smoke blue... beautiful colour and £13.75 with free postage. Damn you guys!!

Might be homing in on Pistachio next. Oh dear :eek:

slumdog

Visit site
We have royal blue and silver numnah and royal blue and silver ear cover, blingy browband, blingy whip and some dead sheep. I love the bright blues and the orange on here though!

3Beasties

Visit site
Dear god I shouldn't have looked :( Haha! How generous are they size-wise? Would cob be sufficient for a 17" saddle?

*wonders off to ponder if I could squash hairy cob into matching bandanges...*

I always buy dressage pads for my GP saddle. The USG ones are plenty big enough under my 18" saddle :)

kerrieberry2

Visit site
I wear pink and purple when I ride, horsey has a purple saddle cloth to match! everything she has is purple, head collar, brushes, brush box, saddle cover, buckets, you name it, its purple!

not sure ill get away with pink and purple on the baby boy when I back him, so going for red and blue, I think

PiebaldRosie

Visit site
I invested in a bright neon rainbow headcollar for Annie's skewbaldness! Think it suits her well although haven't got a photo of her in it because she's always a bit suspicious of new kit!

Here's the headcollar though (similar):
462003.jpg

Got this as a bargain as a bit of a statement browband too :D
IMG_2257_zpsc003341c.jpg

Feathered

Visit site
Just found a bargain guys, it may be too good to be true though. Eskadron dark red set for £5.95... I've placed an order and it's gone through, although I'm half expecting an email from them saying there's been a mistake cos the other sets they've got listed are £45....

Anyway here's the link,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151014892534

It says there 3 more available!

BobbyMondeo

Visit site

3Beasties

Visit site
Just found a bargain guys, it may be too good to be true though. Eskadron dark red set for £5.95... I've placed an order and it's gone through, although I'm half expecting an email from them saying there's been a mistake cos the other sets they've got listed are £45....

Anyway here's the link,

I was doing so well not buying any more matchy until you posted that :eek: :eek: :eek:

ShadowFlame

Visit site
I always buy dressage pads for my GP saddle. The USG ones are plenty big enough under my 18" saddle :)

Ah okay... out of interest, why dressage pads? :)

Anyway here's the link,

I missed it. Fdisfhoidbgsjdnsojdnfskdgm.

zoelouisem

Visit site
My daughter does matchy matchy she's 8 though so think it still looks cute. She has purple ears with white pipeing, purple numnah white pipeing and ponies name in white, the ponies boots are white to match the piping on numnah.
D11F86CD-14D8-4155-9D48-FC42A3296797-18929-00000BC64D09D618_zpsa0bd2e6c.jpg

3Beasties

Visit site
Ah okay... out of interest, why dressage pads? :)

My horse has got stupidly high withers and I just find they tend to be deeper allowing me to pull it right up into the gullet. Also they tend to be a bit longer so fit my giant saddle better. (All the pictures I've posted are dressage pads on an 18" saddle just to give you an idea of size).

Plus if I ever get a dressage saddle it will fit that as well :D

dollymix

Visit site
Feeling so jealous right now. I want matchy matchy :(
Just seen an amazing green set on eBay but as its my friends hen party I don't have any money til the next pay day

Holzdweaver

Visit site
:D:D

darcyginny20thjuly009.jpg

Love bright and funky colours!

He has green and gold for normal and show use, lime for when i feel like it, usually when im jumping and feeling daring having to put up with the tutting and eyerolling from the other liverys (well, when i was on livery) and royal blue as another everyday set.

Im trying to get him a zebra saddlecloth and a tiger print one with matching boots xD

My horse my rules lol ;)

WelshD

Visit site
In the days before matchy matchy I remember using bath mats as saddlecloths and dyeing white bandages!

SuperH

Visit site
Stupid question, is there an advantage to using a saddlecloth rather than a numnah? I had a saddlecloth for use with my saddle bags but otherwise I would always use a numnah. Don't seem to be many 'pretty' numnahs out there, are they just unfashionable at the moment?

ShadowFlame

Visit site
My horse has got stupidly high withers and I just find they tend to be deeper allowing me to pull it right up into the gullet. Also they tend to be a bit longer so fit my giant saddle better. (All the pictures I've posted are dressage pads on an 18" saddle just to give you an idea of size).

Plus if I ever get a dressage saddle it will fit that as well :D

Ahh fair enough. I hadn't thought about it being deeper. I've gone GP as it was cheaper (dressage was still full price), so fingers crossed it's deep enough. I'll grab pics when it arrives ;)

so where can i get the usg sets? link anyone?

Just bought mine from Amazon :)

Some fab pics on this thread :D