Cairo Died

spottybotty

Visit site
Theresa my heartfelt condolences to you, like many other posters i am in tears.You gave cairo a wonderful home for eight years and a dignified end, what more can any horse ask for.I am so glad i had the privelage of meeting cairo last year.Big hugs from Tracey.

teabiscuit

Visit site
I'm so very sorry to read this
frown.gif

what a stunning boy
RIP Cairo
xxx

Weezy

Visit site
Oh Gosh T I am afraid you have reduced me to tears too
frown.gif
I think it goes without saying how much we all knew you loved Cairo, and how much he will be missed. I raise a glass in his honour. Hugs to you and Andy xxx

Tia

Visit site
I am so very sorry to read this
frown.gif
. Cairo was a beautiful boy who knew exactly how much he was loved and appreciated by you. He will always be in your heart forever more.

Tia xx

Bubblegum

Visit site
I am so sorry to read your post. It has me in tears as I write. What a very dignified end to the life of such a handsome boy.
RIP Cairo. xxx

Kenzo

Visit site
So sorry, I've got huge lump in my throat now, you can just tell Cairo was truly lovely horse from that photo.

You did as much as you can, Cairo was a lucky horse to have have found you too and have been cared for like you have done.

Sleep well big guy and have have fun over that rainbow bridge with all our old friends.

Carys

Visit site
He's gone to the great grazing field for the rest of time with any old buddies & there he'll wait for the rest of his friends (horse & human).

seche

Visit site
I am really sorry to hear of your HUGE loss, what a super looking chap Cairo was, there is nothing worse than loosing a horse and I am typing though very misty eyes. You know you did everything possible, and at the end of the day God takes those he loves best...
Huge hugs to you all.