CDJ withdrawn from paris

Squeak

Visit site
Wow! As someone said the timing is very suspicious but hugely disappointing and another blow for dressage. Do you think Carl could also get dragged down by it?

Anyone any ideas on what the video shows? Charlotte must know that it was more than just a moment in time if she's withdrawn.

alexomahony

Visit site
Omg the world of dressage is imploding. Still I’m glad people are being held to account.
Same... it makes tyou wonder as she's always promoted kindness and empthetic training and horse welfare. It a huge knock for Team GB Olymics wise, but as you are, people, no matter their status need to be help accountable.

Apparently the incident happened 4 years ago... interesting timing for it being investigated.

Zoeypxo

Visit site
Apparently she was abusing a horse during a lesson, it doesnt say if she was teaching or riding at the time, im sure the video will surface soon.. im gutted, really thought she was someone to look up to!

Apercrumbie

Visit site
Hadn't seen any chatter online about a video of her, so I (probably wrongly) assume that she was told that it was going to be released, and she's getting this out before it gets too widespread. Really, really disappointed in her as I assume her behaviour in the video isn't good.

cauda equina

Visit site
Same... it makes tyou wonder as she's always promoted kindness and empthetic training and horse welfare. It a huge knock for Team GB Olymics wise, but as you are, people, no matter their status need to be help accountable.

Apparently the incident happened 4 years ago... interesting timing for it being investigated.
Indeed - 'a video has emerged' - does someone have an axe to grind?