Cheeky/ridiculous posts you see on Facebook.

Ceifer

Visit site
Job advert For an experienced groom
Must be able to clip and turn out to a high standard. School young horses, lunge, hack. Capable of sole charge and drive a lorry.
No accommodation or space for horse.
5 1/2 day week
£250.00

Ok so no defined hours there but assume being horsey it’s full 5 days plus the half at worse case scenario that’s £5.68 an hour.

Woah

Visit site
Job advert For an experienced groom
Must be able to clip and turn out to a high standard. School young horses, lunge, hack. Capable of sole charge and drive a lorry.
No accommodation or space for horse.
5 1/2 day week
£250.00

Ok so no defined hours there but assume being horsey it’s full 5 days plus the half at worse case scenario that’s £5.68 an hour.

Sounds like my dream job HA HA! They wouldn't win any turnout classes though LOL

Denbob

Visit site
Just seen an absolute heartbreaker

"Still for sale due to time wasters, 13'2 pony looking for home where she can be a companion. She is lame in trot due to ligament damage. She may recover with the right facilities as she has been resting for 6 months and is improving. Loves to be brushed and fussed, she is gentle with kids and animals never kicked or bit. She is barefoot. She is good in traffic. Before injury she has been to pony clubs and done showjumping around 70cm. 200ono. Would like to keep in contact as home is important"

DirectorFury

Visit site

rachk89

Visit site
Just seen an absolute heartbreaker

"Still for sale due to time wasters, 13'2 pony looking for home where she can be a companion. She is lame in trot due to ligament damage. She may recover with the right facilities as she has been resting for 6 months and is improving. Loves to be brushed and fussed, she is gentle with kids and animals never kicked or bit. She is barefoot. She is good in traffic. Before injury she has been to pony clubs and done showjumping around 70cm. 200ono. Would like to keep in contact as home is important"

Poor pony. :(

Sheep

Visit site
Just read a good one on Facebook.
Someone is looking for a house to rent (1 - 3 bed) with land (2 - 6 acres) with stables and a school, within 30mins of the city centre, on a bus route, for 700 quid a month.

only_me

Visit site
Just read a good one on Facebook.
Someone is looking for a house to rent (1 - 3 bed) with land (2 - 6 acres) with stables and a school, within 30mins of the city centre, on a bus route, for 700 quid a month.

I was literally about to post about that one! She is seriously dreaming. And within 20mins walk to shops too :p I really wanted to post something on her post as well!! Rent for a standard 2bed is going to be around 450-600 at least, without any extras!

I’m about a 20 min walk to small village (approx 2miles), live on a B road and we don’t even have a bus on our road lol. Technically I’m also 50min to Belfast city centre as well, but that’s 37miles lol.

Sheep

Visit site
I was literally about to post about that one! She is seriously dreaming. And within 20mins walk to shops too :p I really wanted to post something on her post as well!! Rent for a standard 2bed is going to be around 450-600 at least, without any extras!

I’m about a 20 min walk to small village (approx 2miles), live on a B road and we don’t even have a bus on our road lol. Technically I’m also 50min to Belfast city centre as well, but that’s 37miles lol.

Have you seen the posts with the mare and youngster for sale from the same person? Curiosity got the better of me and I asked for the price.