Cheeky/ridiculous posts you see on Facebook.

xDundryx

Visit site
Due to having a baby next year I am advertising Orla as a COMPANION she is 2 years old with be 3 in March gets along with mares and geldings lives in a mixed hurd not marish at all, she needs a routine and can get a bit fat in the summer so would prefer somewhere with stables so she can come in all year round. Must not be far from newmarket as I want to visit her I have owned her from a foal so she is very special to me would be happy for someone to start backing her if they desired but that is not necessary as I will break her as a 4 year old when she comes back.
Orla loves polo's and is very cuddly she comes with a full wardrobe and fly mask, she is good with sprays, the farrier and good for the vet, she can be quirky to load but nothing nasty just distract her with food and she will be fine ?
PM me for more info
Haha I saw that too....so basically you want somebody to take care of your 2yo and back it when the time comes..... I'm clearly missing a trick here with my youngster... ??

mini-eventer

Visit site
Just seen this beauty...

"Due to the mud, and lack of a school.....
advanced dressage/jumping schoolmaster looking for a share with someone who can offer grass turnout, a stable and school, not over 10.5 stone and min.Stage 2.
Short term only, with chance to compete.
Lessons offered at a reduced rate, and ideally in the Old leake area.
Financial side to be discussed, but very reasonable.
Please get in contact for details"

So basically would like you to provide livery and pay for share...

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Comment rather than post. .
new christmas hat not fitting so posted for sale (same size as previous but it's a HS1 and they did change them a while back)

Comment
'warm it on the radiator and wear it round the house'

I don't even like leaving mine in a hot car!

blitznbobs

Visit site
Wonder if someone would take my five horses for the winter. I’ll have them back in the summer ?.
They can have mine too - my grazing is pretty bad atm so if any one wants to stick them on that spare 20 acres theyve got knocking about (oh and one of the mares needs to be on individual turn out as shes a bitch to other horses) id happily take them back in april….

exracehorse

Visit site
They can have mine too - my grazing is pretty bad atm so if any one wants to stick them on that spare 20 acres theyve got knocking about (oh and one of the mares needs to be on individual turn out as shes a bitch to other horses) id happily take them back in april….
would you like the ridden as well ? So they are nice and fit for when they return in the spring ?

Hollychops

Visit site
Just seen this beauty...

"Due to the mud, and lack of a school.....
advanced dressage/jumping schoolmaster looking for a share with someone who can offer grass turnout, a stable and school, not over 10.5 stone and min.Stage 2.
Short term only, with chance to compete.
Lessons offered at a reduced rate, and ideally in the Old leake area.
Financial side to be discussed, but very reasonable.
Please get in contact for details"

So basically would like you to provide livery and pay for share...

I am curious now as i live in the same area but i cant think of any such horses round here. Is there any chance of a link?

Vodkagirly

Visit site
Another one loaning a youngster
Diego
For FULL LOAN
To stay on current yard in Burtonwood

12.2hh Rising 3 year old gelding

Looking for someone to full loan Diego and give him the time and attention that he deserves. Good to do in all ways, handled by young children, has been walked out on the roads and took for walks when other horses go on hacks.

Preferably no under 18s
Pm for more info

WaterySun852

Visit site
I understand. However, he has a rug, he has a stable, he has grass. You can see an awful lot worse here.

I get where you are coming from and you're not wrong, I think the rug he's pictured in is new, but £700 quid for a lame horse. It's the need gone ASAP that's getting my goat. I'd happily pay for the rugs, the headcollars and a pound for the horse but I don't think that would come close to the £700 being requested ?

Quigleyandme

Visit site
Yes, I see your point now. I was thinking about the living conditions of that horse compared to those of the poor horses and ponies that I catch glimpses of now and then on my commute. The asking price didn’t really register. However, depending on the degree and nature of the lameness and the character of the horse, I would consider paying a few hundred for a horse to love. Maybe their trying to put off the meat man.

Millie-Rose

Visit site
So do I and know who it is it was on the Old Leake village Facebook group I believe. It's someone who has recently moved here. I don't know her but is a friend of a friend of a friend! I saw it and thought oh dear.
I am curious now as i live in the same area but i cant think of any such horses round here. Is there any chance of a link?

Cloball

Visit site
I can understand people not wanting to do "free to good home" but asking several hundred pounds for lame animals is something I struggle to comprehend. Surely a nominal fee would be better and the buyer investing the several hundred in investigations/treatment/making comfortable etc.
On that subject there's an ad on HHO classifieds lame 'unrideable' with KS for 3.5k