Cheltenham 2024

Clodagh

Visit site
It’s not on the stewards report but Gamebird is there and would know what happened. I expect he was called in to explain what happened.

Attachments

• IMG_4897.jpeg
    IMG_4897.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 55

humblepie

Visit site
Starting off today's racing - just been looking at the card, there are a lot of super stars running today. The Stayers is some field - the amounts they have won over the years.

reynold

Visit site
Only 4 Irish runners in the first. Hope for a (rare) UK win.

Hewick out of Gold Cup tomorrow due to ground being too soft. It would have been so nice if he had won.

saalsk

Visit site
I love a grey, although mine always seem to be tinged pink. My first pony, as a kid, was called Dawn, and grey so I have a soft spot for this one. How they get his tail so clean though...

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Was thinking I'd picked the wrong one for my 7!

Wonder if there will be an enquiry he looked to be wandering a lot but watching on my phone on my lunch break

Facile doesn't jump well enough for me surprised he was favourite

Kadastorm

Visit site
Icare Allen letting me down there 🤦🏻‍♀️ But so pleased to see the Brits doing better today!

Loved seeing Flight Deck out front, I know the jockey so was cheering him on but he couldn’t keep it going.

humblepie

Visit site
Fil D'or is rather gorgeous. I have always liked Conflated as a name but long time since he won. Go GA Law (sorry for Stage Star owners).