Contradictions

soggy

Visit site
Good evening Ms Harper

I hope that you are well.

I take it that you found my comments humourous? Thats good!

Have fun.

SBB

wurzel

Visit site
I am sure you are right about Barrow RS. I have never been.

But the Inuit in Greenland certainly don't NEED to hunt. Its all for fun.

They have a welfare state.

Thanks for the lesson about Alaska mind, looks like we are both learning.

Karla

Visit site
You seem to get a kick out of trying to make some of the women in this forum feel uncomfortable. Your repeated use of Mairi's (apparent) surname is creepy and actually deliberately aggressive. You were catty and bitchy about the pictures of Mairi and Claire even though they're both attractive people (in every sense). You repeatedly run down SoD even though she's still at school and is a passionate and eloquent supporter of hunting. You're very strange.

soggy

Visit site
Tony

You seem very concerned about about what I do and don't do. You're not infatuated with me are you?

I have taken the mickey out of Pasty once, and she took it rather personally. Some people have no sense of humour I guess. I use her surname as she made a point a few weeks ago of pointing out that the she uses her real name so I have decided to use it in my posts. I fail to see how that is creepy or aggressive.

Who is Claire ?

Attractive people?? I have seen 1 out of focus of one and don't know they other, so I couldn't say.

I have today had a slight leg pulling session with SoD. I had no idea that she was still at school. I here and now apologise to her if any of my posts caused offence to her personally, and can assure her that it will not happen again.

I think I will even send her a PM to that effect .

Unlike some(You) I don't make a point of looking at other posters Bio's or photo galleries. I don't have the inclination to be honest.

I see however that you details are rather sparse. I wonder why?

Perhaps you should pt your own house in order before trying to do so for others.

People in glass houses and so forth.

Good to see you back

SBB

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
Aww, Soggy, Bless ya!

I'm 19, but only just left school as I stayed down a year (of my own free will, I'm a sadist really... :( )

Thanks for the wishes of good luck with my exams :)

Karla

Visit site
Crazy K, you're far too forgiving! Did you see that Hounds has shut down by the way? I suppose we'll always have our memories...

flying_change

photobucket.com
The basic set of laws for the Christian and Jewish religions is the Ten Commandments, but we all know that they are broken every day. The fact that they are broken doesnt stop them being part of the doctrine of that faith and also an ideal for behaviour.

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
NOOO!!!!

Thats like... our birthplace! Where will we be without it?

Perhaps thats where the lack of wanting to post on forums comes from - that the forum that started it all has gone?!

NOOOOOOOOO.... my powers.... waning....... my typing... slowing.....

Karla

Visit site
haha.

Poor old Janet. I'm not surprised she shut it with just that knob-end Harry posting.

I couldn't be bothered to make anything for lunch so literally ate an entire (large) bunch of grapes and can hardly move now. I may have to go and sleep it off.

Fairynuff

Visit site

Unlike some(You) I don't make a point of looking at other posters Bio

SBB [/quote]
so where dig you dig up my surname from?

wallace

Visit site
"If you have met enough of them you begin to recognise the signs, and I have met quite a few in my time."

You don't say.....

I expect bores naturally and irresistibly gravitate towards you. They can't help themselves. The word goes out that you are thinking of throwing a party. There is brief but noticeable excitement amongst the slack-jawed, redneck community. The plaintive individual notes from an out of tune banjo are momentarily heard above the yawning of the cattle. Slightly more spittle than usual finds it's way into the chest hair of the expectant trailer folk. Some of the men are get excited too.
"Hear that, Cleetus? Bottom Boys is throwing a partay! Go tell Faggy and the four of us'll make two months in Ayia Napa feel like Morrissey's Stag Night!"

"Bleeding heart liberals are on a par with anti's in my book."

On a par with "anti's"??? Anti's what? Religious beliefs? Choice of hats? Inability to use or understand basic punctuation?

Which is it to be?

You are an ignoramus of gargantuan proportions.

And a liar.

soggy

Visit site
Wee Jock

I do say!

The bores I refer to would be definitely include you. You would certainly be near the head of the queue for the awards of at the end of the evening. Yawn yawn......

It would appear that you like parties. it was interesting to read about you clan gatherings. If you would like an invite to our next hunt ball all you have to do is ask. The girls are always up for a bit of anti baiting with the terriers by the end of the evening.

We've had spelling and grammar, now we have punctuation. LOLOL Its likes being back in high school english lessons. sir sir!! Wee Jocks stuffed his pencil up his nose again and made it bleed...

It that the best you can manage? Hardly worth bothering with.Its all rather cliched

Sticks and stone etc etc.

A deeply wounded SBB . ROTFLMAO

wallace

Visit site
I like you calling me Wee Jock because I'm not actually really Scottish and I'm not wee!

It's just another in the long line of things you get wrong!

If I'm so boring why read all of my posts, then pretend that you don't?

"it was interesting to read about you clan gatherings."

Was it? Where did you read that? Are you actually ever going to answer one of these questions about things you've made up out of nowhere?

"We've had spelling and grammar, now we have punctuation. LOLOL Its likes being back in high school english lessons. sir sir!! Wee Jocks stuffed his pencil up his nose again and made it bleed..."

You were the one who started on someone elses spelling. If you can't take it - don't dish out. I really couldn't care less about grammar and spelling etc but when I see an unpleasant little tick like yourself having a go at other people - then demonstrating that you are wanting in that area yourself - I feel your hypocrisy needs pointing out.
So you have shown yourself to be a hypocrite and a liar.

And if you are going to use a quote in your signature, it might be nice to spell the name of the person you are quoting correctly. I see you have changed "Earnest" to "Ernest", so clearly you have taken on board the comment made elsewhere.
All you need to do now is take out the superfluous "m" in "Hemmingway" and you will finally have a complete signature.

"It that the best you can manage?"

Well, no........
And I've answered it before.

You've asked that question dozens of times to various people. Think of a new line.

wallace

Visit site
Tony is one of the names AlanE has used before, but I can assure you that Karla is in no way associated with the name "Tony".

Just add it to the list.....

soggy

Visit site
Wee Jock

>I'm not actually really Scottish and I'm not wee!<
Of course you're not. You're just Wee in mind, and wee in body.
LMAO

Of course I don't read all of your posts! They're so predictable there's no need to. A quick flick thru and away we go .

You are on a roll aren't you.

I suppose I could reply in depth to your latest splutterings and mutterings, But I really can't be bothered, I'm have fun just feeding you the odd line or two.

But please continue with your vitriolic pomposity. Ithelps fill the time before cub hunting gets underway.

As I said earlier sticks and stones. Is that the best you can do?

Thanks for the heads up on the Hemmingway. Its taken you long enough to spot. LOL I shall chage it straight away just for you.

Have fun. I know I am.

Care for another one sucker?

SBB