CRUELTY....The LACS way

Paul T

Visit site
My understanding is that LACS does put down animals that are too weak or injured to survive. I wouldn't believe everything written by your pro-hunting friends in the Torygraph if I were you.

Hercules

Visit site
''Sorry, yes I spent a bit too much time having a life with my family than is usually permitted on this forum.''

I bet that they were chuffed!!

Paul T

Visit site
Ah yes, then there's AlanE, the font of all knowledge (not!). Comments about the welfare of animals from someone who supports the hounding to death of them for sport doesn't cut much ice, I'm afraid.

Stick to sheep-sh*gging, there's a good chap.

Paul T

Visit site
Yes, there are many BTB hotspots around the South West, many nowhere near a LACS sanctuary. Still, I'm sure you will ignore that fact in your quest for revenge on a successful campaigning group. Or perhaps you'll try and argue LACS is the source of all bTB around the country?

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
But the guy who videoed them illegally driving deer with a land drover and illegally shooting them from it was an anti hunt activist.

Do you think it's ok for LACS to break the law in this way?

Douglas Batchelor says the law is 'nonsense' does that mean he can ignore it?

Hercules

Visit site
Karl,

Why do you consider LACS to be a successful campaigning group?

Despite the fantasies that you believe, hunting continues with greater numbers participating and supporting, more foxes die each season and you are skint.

Your definition of 'success' appears to be somewhat different to the rest of the English speaking population

Paul T

Visit site
Rather more chuffed than Farmer Giles's long-suffering family I should imagine. Perhaps they actually encourage him to spend time on his obsessive crusade, because the alternative doesn't bear thinking about.

Paul T

Visit site
Don't be daft. Are we all responsible for diseases picked up by birds in our gardens. I'm sure you're getting sillier.

wurzel

Visit site
"My understanding is that LACS does put down animals that are too weak or injured to survive. I wouldn't believe everything written by your pro-hunting friends in the Torygraph if I were you."

I live right next to Baronsdown.

Luckily I can believe my own eyes.

Paul T

Visit site
So it's okay for you to insult people when it suits you but not for others to insult you?

I guess that's very much in line with your 'logic' displayed to date.

Paul T

Visit site
No, I said LACS are as responsible for the deer on their land as I am for the birds in my garden. I do my best to help wild birds in bad winters but don't think it's reasonable to held accountable for every sniffle they pick up while visiting my garden.

I agree LACS should kill any sick or injured deer on their land legally.

Hercules

Visit site
''I agree LACS should kill any sick or injured deer on their land legally.''

But they aren't. They are shooting from a moving motor vehicle. That is illegal. Why don't you take issue with this behaviour?

Maybe LACS also enjoy chasing deer, but are too poor to afford horses and hounds?