Cult of the Chicken Rugs

Sheep

Visit site
After seeing AlexHyde's pics of her girlie in her chicken rug, I had to join... Rugs arrived today :D Still to warm to use them, but had to try on!

IMAG3284_zpsj44bx65h.jpg

IMAG3276_BURST017_zpsgjody11o.jpg

JJS

Visit site
Another fan over here! I've taken it one step further though, and invested in a jockey print rug for my big boy as well.

5665E94E-AE84-474B-8BBD-D45368960691.jpg

AA568539-F99C-4518-9837-4F1E396F10A7.jpg

DDAF957B-107F-4201-B8F6-0D7893A734CD.jpg

As you can see in the last picture, the little pony looks terribly unimpressed by the whole affair!

Feathered

Visit site
I so want one of these!! Just seen both the chicken and jockey lightweights for less than £40 on Facebook... But I just can't, OH bought the Cobface the old blue check shires lightweight last Xmas and he's only just started wearing it... So I just can't... Can I... 😢😢

I'll have to content myself with his fair isle Christmas rug when it's cold enough to wear that 😊

Echo24

Visit site
Bought the chicken rug for my youngster but yesterday when I went to get him in he had such a good time in the field I could no longer see the chickens as he was totally caked in mud!!

Beausmate

Visit site
I so want one of these!! Just seen both the chicken and jockey lightweights for less than £40 on Facebook... But I just can't, OH bought the Cobface the old blue check shires lightweight last Xmas and he's only just started wearing it... So I just can't... Can I... ����

I'll have to content myself with his fair isle Christmas rug when it's cold enough to wear that ��

What????!!! You don't have a spare lightweight? You really need to get one. It's essential. ;)

I have a mud-coloured Shires rug. :p

Last edited:

Rudolph's Red Nose

Visit site
Well I can not find any stocks of lightweight chicken rug in 6'3 :( :( :( Supposed to be working but my hunt continues ...

Edited to say ........... F O U N D O N E - my day is complete :eek: :D :D :D

Last edited:

gina2201

Visit site
Haven't got a picture of the rug on my horse yet as hasn't needed it, but I took a photo to show my boyfriend and he just laughed. Dog is thinking I hope that's not for me!

chicken%20rug_zpsixkzbxhu.jpg

The two other ladies at my yard have bought one each for one of their horses so it's going to be quite funny seeing chicken rugs all over the place! Will try and get a group shot!

atropa

Visit site
A long shot but has anyone seen stock of the lightweight chicken print in 6'6 anywhere? I need it for..eh..research purposes, yeah.

Apercrumbie

Visit site
I've found both the combo and the lightweight in our size but sadly the lightweight only comes in green and I much prefer the blue! I'm tempted to give my boy a full clip just so I can justify getting a 200g fill :p