Cyclists, well triathletes...LOOOONG RANT.

Thistle

Visit site
Finally saw a doctor..mild concussion, whiplash and a bruised but not broken elbow. No riding until next week (need to go buy new hat first!) so if anyone would like to exercise a 17hh very babyish 6 year old offers are open!

Hope the council are paying for the new hat and any other expenses, getting horse exercised etc.

LessThanPerfect

Visit site
I really don't understand why training on behaviour, rules and correct procedure when encountering horses on the road isn't part of the driving test (unless the test has changed since I took it). Is it included in the cycling proficiency test does anyone know?

Maybe the people organising cycling proficiency should be obliged to contact the local mounted police section to organise horse awareness sessions

OldNag

Wasting my time successfully....
Visit site
I really don't understand why training on behaviour, rules and correct procedure when encountering horses on the road isn't part of the driving test (unless the test has changed since I took it). Is it included in the cycling proficiency test does anyone know?

Maybe the people organising cycling proficiency should be obliged to contact the local mounted police section to organise horse awareness sessions

I will find out, my daughter is doing her CP next week.
I very much doubt that the packs of cyclists we get round here have done their cycling proficiency though...