Dangerous / aggressive horse - advice needed?!

babymare

Visit site
You have been the most amazing owner that every horse hopes for. It’s truly hard but in time your grief will ease and memories will bring a smile. Doesn’t mean you stop missing him. I still miss my girl some 7 years on. Give yourself time and take care of yourself. Sending you big hugs x

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
@happyhorse978 you have absolutely 100% done the right thing in my opinion, not only for others but for your boy himself. I am sorry for your loss and I know it must be so raw and painful right now, but please know that you made a very difficult decision which was in everyone's best interests. Your horse is resting now with no stress or worries and in time your own pain will ease, but for sure you will never forget him. As a side note, I used to insist on getting the ashes back but I wouldn't do it in the future and I think having some jewellery made is a much nicer idea and he will be with you always.

Please go easy on yourself. I think you have been very brave.

happyhorse978

Visit site
I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like it was such a peaceful and dignified end for your boy. That is such an amazing thing.
He was so lucky to have such a brave, caring, wonderful owner, who clearly put him first every time and loved him dearly.
Run free now beautiful boy ? OP please look after yourself and know that you did your boy proud.
Thankyou so very much that is so kind xxx

happyhorse978

Visit site
You have been the most amazing owner that every horse hopes for. It’s truly hard but in time your grief will ease and memories will bring a smile. Doesn’t mean you stop missing him. I still miss my girl some 7 years on. Give yourself time and take care of yourself. Sending you big hugs x
Thankyou so much that’s lovely xxx

happyhorse978

Visit site
@happyhorse978 you have absolutely 100% done the right thing in my opinion, not only for others but for your boy himself. I am sorry for your loss and I know it must be so raw and painful right now, but please know that you made a very difficult decision which was in everyone's best interests. Your horse is resting now with no stress or worries and in time your own pain will ease, but for sure you will never forget him. As a side note, I used to insist on getting the ashes back but I wouldn't do it in the future and I think having some jewellery made is a much nicer idea and he will be with you always.

Please go easy on yourself. I think you have been very brave.
Thankyou so much. It wasn’t fair for him to carry on in pain when there was nothing that could be done to fix him, and now he’s pain free forever ❤️ Thankyou xx

motherof2beasts!

Visit site
Bless you hardest but kindest decision an owner ever has to make. It will take time for the sadness to lift but I ended up feeling relief too. It’s so hard having a horse with issues you can’t fix, loving them but also being anxious every time you go to yard about what they may have done. Look after yourself xxx

happyhorse978

Visit site
Bless you hardest but kindest decision an owner ever has to make. It will take time for the sadness to lift but I ended up feeling relief too. It’s so hard having a horse with issues you can’t fix, loving them but also being anxious every time you go to yard about what they may have done. Look after yourself xxx
Thankyou so much. I just had to end his pain and suffering, he was the most loveliest boy, who didn’t deserve to be in pain. I miss him so so much. Thankyou xxx