Dear Connie

punk

Visit site
I am so full of sadness for you.

I wish I had had a horse half way as wonderful as Connie.

But I have had wonderful horses, and lost them, and know it is the worst feeling........................

Thinking of you...

tendon_boot

Visit site
Massive hugs to you hun, sat here in tears, how beautiful, keep those amazing memories of your sensational mare Connie with you forever x x x
Love Tizzy

MissDeMeena

Visit site
I can't bare to think what you're going through right now!!
But all our thoughts are with you!!
You will get through this, and as you said, Connie will be with you forever!!!!!!!

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
Laura, what a beautiful tribute to the most amazing horse we've had the honour to be introduced to on here. Not many things bring me to tears, but your post just did. Be so proud of what you both achieved and look back at your adventures together with a smile.

She was a special horse with a special owner and couldn't have asked for more. Please know that everyone on here is thinking of you and hoping you can recover from this awful shock.

Best wishes and huge hugs. xxx

lizzie_liz

Visit site
Laura that is a beautiful piece of writing. I really am so sorry for your loss, you and Connie had a fantastic partnership and for it to be taken away so soon, is heartwrentching.

I am sat here in tears. All I want to do is go hug my horse but I cant as she is 200 miles away.

The pain will one day ease but for now cry as much as you like and think of the great times you had with your beautiful mare.

RIP Connie may you look down upon Laura x x

aregona

Visit site
Laura im so sorry, having lost 2 of mine this year also i sympaphise. all my love to you. I find it comforting to know they have gone to another place full of wonderful free space to run xxxx

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
What beautiful words - I can barely see the screen for tears. So sorry for your loss Laura. Remember all those fab times when you are feeling down and smile at the memories xx

ann-jen

Visit site
Speechless.
frown.gif

Pidgeon

Visit site
What a fitting tribute to a stunning courageous and hugely talented horse.
Am glad I read this at home as I have tears down my face. Connie gone but certainly not forgotten, may she stay in your heart forever Laura. xx

Patches

Visit site
Heartwarming, beautiful words to describe a stunning horse with the biggest of hearts...and even bigger dreams.

RIP Connie. Sorry for your loss L.
frown.gif

wizoz

Visit site
Oh god Laura, such a beautifully written piece. I'm sat here with a huge lump in my throat and my eyes filled with tears. I can feel your pain and your loss and it is the most tragic thing i've ever read on here.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
This is truly beautifully written and something to treasure. Very sorry for your loss of such a beautiful mare, you both looked amazing at Burghley, memories i'm sure will comfort you everyday :-( x