Dog in my field!!

CrazyCobLady

Visit site
Haha - believe me I have had MUCH worse said to me on here and I wouldn't bother by backside to report it!

;-)

Oh, just to add - I find it quite funny you say the truth hurts, given the conversation on this thread... :D

I just don't understand how you can take pride in being known as the bully and the rudest member of the forum. Maybe I am missing something? Seems pretty immature really.

Moomin1

Visit site
I just don't understand how you can take pride in being known as the bully and the rudest member of the forum. Maybe I am missing something? Seems pretty immature really.

I do take pride in not being a member of the backside licking brigade yes! If an honest opinion bothers someone then tough.

What was it someone just said...oh yeah, truth hurts!

Shantara

Visit site
I see no bum-licking going on here Moomin. No one is saying I'm great, or trying to suck up to me...I can't see any of that at all :S

Just some people saying they would also be a bit concerned if they saw signs of dogs being in their field.

It's only since you decided to derail the thread by being nasty, that people have told you that they don't like your attitude.

Shantara

Visit site
I think they're ok, sadly I didn't get much time to see them (just enough time to check I still had a total of 8 legs in the field and water was ok) but they weren't snorting at me, so I take that as a good sign. I took them a couple of treats which seemed to make them feel better :)

CrazyCobLady

Visit site
I think they're ok, sadly I didn't get much time to see them (just enough time to check I still had a total of 8 legs in the field and water was ok) but they weren't snorting at me, so I take that as a good sign. I took them a couple of treats which seemed to make them feel better :)

That's great. So happy they're more settled and are you a little less stressed?

Shantara

Visit site
That's great. So happy they're more settled and are you a little less stressed?

Still a tad on edge in case it happens again (unlikely, but I'm a worrier!) and I have a serious cold which kicked in yesterdat, but it helped that the boss was out of the office so it was a less stressful day there too :p

bensababy

Visit site
I was just wondering if there was a hunt out anywhere near, and what came in was a stray hound. They have big feet and will go straight over a stock gate if it's in the way. If there was a hunt nearby that's what may have excited your horses.

I would second this, even the sound of the hunt used to drive mine doolally, it is possible a hound broke free and entered the field.

bensababy

Visit site
I was just wondering if there was a hunt out anywhere near, and what came in was a stray hound. They have big feet and will go straight over a stock gate if it's in the way. If there was a hunt nearby that's what may have excited your horses.

I would second this, even the sound of the hunt used to drive mine doolally, it is possible a hound broke free and entered the field.

lula

Visit site
Yes definately!!

Poooorrrrrrrr OP, she has been told somebody thinks she doesn't have anything to worry about, and that she is over reacting! Oh dear. :-(

Don't know how anybody could be so shockingly cruel.

If I REALLY wanted to be nasty I could well have answered her comment regarding her putting more boring threads up...However, I didn't.

are you not getting any at the moment moomin>?
i suggest you try to rectify that as you really are becoming very miserable.

Shantara

Visit site
Justabob - There is, yes. They used to park at my old yard and have been known to get as far as my village, however I wasn't aware they were going out on a tuesday afternoon. Usually the friends I still have from that yard post about it on facebook.

justabob

Visit site
Justabob - There is, yes. They used to park at my old yard and have been known to get as far as my village, however I wasn't aware they were going out on a tuesday afternoon. Usually the friends I still have from that yard post about it on facebook.

Oh it must be the Vale of Aylesbury (sp) then. It just might have been hounds.

Shantara

Visit site
Oh it must be the Vale of Aylesbury (sp) then. It just might have been hounds.

I think they're Oakley, but I'm not 100%

No one I've asked saw the hunt, but I'm not ruling it out.
There are loads of large dogs in the village, some are quite out of control but who knows! Hopefully whoever it was got as much of a fright as I did and takes more care next time.

Shantara

Visit site
My horse had a terrible fright at a hedgecutter not so long ago. She was still weeping two days later...

scar_surrounded.PNG