Dog walk today: did you take a photo?

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Took the boys to a local lake in the car, for some reason I was sure it was sandy/stony to walk round, couldn’t have been more wrong. By the time we got back to the car, in the dark they were both absolutely caked in mud.
However look what’s appeared in the car parking area!
It’s £3 and I had no money or cards on me but I thought this a great idea. I’d even just pop them down if one needed bathing badly but we weren’t walking.
It’s warm water In a proper bath with ties etc and has a disinfect cycle.
Genius! BA159712-3A4F-4D1A-8E6F-FFD333BED707.jpeg545EE750-B94A-4062-973A-0D80009A970B.jpeg

Love

Visit site
A little family adventure yesterday out near Broadway Tower. Barely saw another soul and had such a lovely time! Finished off with a hot chocolate and a sausage roll each from the cafe.

Purdey was trotting on ahead at one point as she does and put up 4 pheasants by accident. First time this has ever happened so we were incredibly proud when she stopped dead and then recalled back to the whistle straight away 🤩 (proud or maybe just lucky..?🤣)

1C2EF8F2-6091-4A30-8426-0A33D4AA460F.jpeg

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Took the boys to a local lake in the car, for some reason I was sure it was sandy/stony to walk round, couldn’t have been more wrong. By the time we got back to the car, in the dark they were both absolutely caked in mud.
However look what’s appeared in the car parking area!
It’s £3 and I had no money or cards on me but I thought this a great idea. I’d even just pop them down if one needed bathing badly but we weren’t walking.
It’s warm water In a proper bath with ties etc and has a disinfect cycle.
Genius! View attachment 130111View attachment 130110
I so need one of these for Goose!

Sandstone1

Visit site
No photos but just been on a long walk in what is normally a pretty quiet area. However today, lots of people walking with and without dogs.
Came across a family with two kids. Saw them coming so popped my two on lead and stood to the side so they could pass. I said Hello, and waited for them to pass. The mother walked straight at me and the dogs instead of walking round us and started screaming pull them back pull them back!
Now I know not everyone likes dogs but why walk straight at two on lead dogs! I purposely got out of the way. My two girls are very friendly and one in particular loves kids so there was no danger to the kids but I always put them on lead.
I get that there is a lot of bad press about dogs but this mother was doing a great job of teaching kids to be scared of dogs.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I sent my OH out with ours, well, he asked if I wanted to stay at home as it was tipping down! They spotted a muntjac but recalled and were suitably subdued afterwards because that's very exciting. Bear hasn't gone after one since the time he and Zak went off after one years ago.