Donations on Facebook to buy a girl a horse...

lucianna97

Visit site
not really because it is biased and not a balanced thread at all, im one person fighting her corner against a lot and its unfair on any onlooker

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
nothing has happened as yet with the horse but this is getting out of hand and needs to stop, fighting between us isnt going to get anywhere

Glad to hear that. I'm assuming the money will simply be refunded this weekend then to all those who donated.....

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
No decision on anything at all as many people support the situation also

Hopefully the dealers are backing out of this idea. It will do their credibility no good whatsoever. Why they ever thought it was a good idea in the first place is beyond me.......

Grinchmass

Visit site
The dealer wants to retain full control, but people are donating so that the horse can be purchased. So which is it, a loan or a sale... Adds and extra argument to the ethical side of things is this is a loan, without it getting personal as to whether this girl is or isn't a responsible owner/loaner, which is a whole new kettle of fish.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
They support it because they dont know the truth...

The 'truth' is irrelevant in this case. The 'principle' remains the same. Why would a business associate themselves with this situation? Certainly does nothing to enhance their reputation or credibility.

CrazyCobLady

Visit site
You would not be offered the opportunity as you do not know the horse or are in the situation she is

How do you know? You have no idea who I am. I could be somebody you're real close too.
But seriously, what is to stop me asking for donations towards this horse?

They would just see me as somebody offering money and at the end of the day, that's all a dealer is after.