Donations on Facebook to buy a girl a horse...

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Haven't a clue! I was agreeing with you about it being disgraceful!

...would like to find out the result of that one...

If it's the situation I'm thinking off - there was no pony and there was no raffle. And if it's the situation I'm thinking about and lucianna is connected with the people who perpatrated this little wind up then she should be given no credence whatsoever.

ponypolisher

Visit site
I must admit I was shocked when I read it. Who the hell gives a horse away through a bloody raffle?! Disgusting.

Strictly hearsay but from people closely involved, it was to be drawn at the big horse trials up here. Not sure it all went ahead in the end as appropriate authorities were notified thankfully. The whole thing was very dubious though. Anyway not really the point of the thread but just goes to show what some people think is alright when it comes to animals!

lucianna97

Visit site
Why are people commenting on her personal details on her horses and stuff, this is personal and should not be showed to everyone on the internet

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Well where else do you keep them in the back garden and there is such thing as grass livery and diy. And again jumping to assumptions i pay peppers livery.

No, you're absoluetly right. And I've always kept my horses on DIY. However 2 through winter would be costing me around £300 a month. That's before bedding and hard feed, farrier insurance etc. So I can easily be forking out around £500 a month. That's a lot even on my salary.

I dont need to set up a fb account to raise money to purchase a horse. Someone who does can't afford one horse, let alone 4.......

MadBlackLab

Visit site
Its unfair that people should be acting like this towards paiz, all this information is no ones business and should not be posted

Unfortunately we live in a world of social media and people can find allsorts about other people on the internet so its not private when so easily available. if people don't want people to know anything about them they should be careful what they make available to the public eye

CrazyCobLady

Visit site
No, you're absoluetly right. And I've always kept my horses on DIY. However 2 through winter would be costing me around £300 a month. That's before bedding and hard feed, farrier insurance etc. So you I can easily be forking out around £500 a month. That's a lot even on my salary.

I dont need to set up a fb account to raise money to purchase a horse. Someone who does can't afford one horse, let alone 4.......

I really don't even need to be in this thread. Amymay has got it covered.

D_Cheadle87

New User
Visit site
Youve got the story completly wrong with dite but i cant be bothered with all this anymore my mainconcern was accusations of neglect and peppers name i know one of you happily commenting with the initials CB checkyou inbox "other msgs" in a minute as i am a compuer div when it comes to putting pics on here and ill show how neglected she isnt :)

CrazyCobLady

Visit site
Youve got the story completly wrong with dite but i cant be bothered with all this anymore my mainconcern was accusations of neglect and peppers name i know one of you happily commenting with the initials CB checkyou inbox "other msgs" in a minute as i am a compuer div when it comes to putting pics on here and ill show how neglected she isnt :)

Mmmhm.