Easter weekend plans?

SEL

Visit site
Gorgeous weather today
View attachment 91193
Taking it a bit easy this week because I’m still not right. Definitely never underestimate a knock to the head! Headache was raging until yesterday but I’ve got it under control today with zapain. I still feel very spaced out though and weirdly ‘monotone’, for want of a better word.
I haven’t bothered the doctors if I’m honest. I probably should have gone Monday after I got back, but I think it’s probably pointless now and I’d just be told to take it easy, which I’m trying to do anyway. I would feel a bit of a fraud going now, there’s far more poorly people needing attention than an idiot who can’t stay on her horse! Plus the thought of a 12-hour wait to be told to rest isn’t particularly appealing.
Any ideas how long this feeling might last for though??
I also have a hunger like nothing I’ve experienced before! Having to keep myself out of the fridge or I’d consume anything I can get my hands on. Very, very weird!

Still think a visit to a Dr would be a good idea...... Just to make sure rest and painkillers are the right way forward xx

Caol Ila

Visit site
Little fluffy Highland had two whole schooling sessions this week. Two days ago, he was asking me some questions. "Why do we have to go in circles?" "Why can't I lean on your inside leg?"

I told him, "Because horsey yoga is good for you, dammit."

Today, he was excellent. No randomly slamming on the brakes. Only one head toss at the start of the session. Actually softening and reaching into bridle and bending. He's in a Bomber Happy Tongue bit at the moment, and he seems to like it. Tried him in Bomber's barrel ported jointed bit last weekend, and he tossed his head for a whole two-hour hack. I thought the jointed bit would be nicer than the solid piece of metal, but what do I know.

Roxylola

Visit site
. He's in a Bomber Happy Tongue bit at the moment, and he seems to like it. Tried him in Bomber's barrel ported jointed bit last weekend, and he tossed his head for a whole two-hour hack. I thought the jointed bit would be nicer than the solid piece of metal, but what do I know.
Charlie likes his happy tongue, its his official dressage bit

scats

Visit site
Little fluffy Highland had two whole schooling sessions this week. Two days ago, he was asking me some questions. "Why do we have to go in circles?" "Why can't I lean on your inside leg?"

I told him, "Because horsey yoga is good for you, dammit."

Today, he was excellent. No randomly slamming on the brakes. Only one head toss at the start of the session. Actually softening and reaching into bridle and bending. He's in a Bomber Happy Tongue bit at the moment, and he seems to like it. Tried him in Bomber's barrel ported jointed bit last weekend, and he tossed his head for a whole two-hour hack. I thought the jointed bit would be nicer than the solid piece of metal, but what do I know.

Both of mine are in happy tongues. Polly, the fussiest thing in the world who I have tried almost everything in, is the most settled in the mouth that she’s ever been. She hates anything jointed.