Electrified spurs !

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
The powers that be have woken up to the fact that with social media to spread the message, the public won't tolerate this sort of abuse of animals, haven't they?

This makes 2 career destroying bans, 3 years and 10 years, reported on the forum in the last day or so. And the first one of those was for abuse of a pony unconnected with the sport and on the riders private property.

It's really good to see this happening.

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
The powers that be have woken up to the fact that with social media to spread the message, the public won't tolerate this sort of abuse of animals, haven't they?

This makes 2 career destroying bans, 3 years and 10 years, reported on the forum in the last day or so. And the first one of those was for abuse of a pony unconnected with the sport and on the riders private property.

It's really good to see this happening.
Still, 3 years is not enough. That poor pony I hope they've removed his horses from him too - it didn't say in the article.

ycbm

Visit site
Still, 3 years is not enough. That poor pony I hope they've removed his horses from him too - it didn't say in the article.

I think 3 years is enough because it destroys his business riding dressage horses for people. That's a hell of a loss.

I don't think they have any legal right to remove his horses.

TPO

Visit site
I think 3 years is enough because it destroys his business riding dressage horses for people. That's a hell of a loss.

I don't think they have any legal right to remove his horses.

Was one of his owners not linked to the Brazillian Equestrian management somehow? Something like wife of the equestrian president? ?

ycbm

Visit site

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
He seems somehow to have missed the fact that he's been photographed with a button on his glove, a wire from his glove to his sleeve, a wire running down inside his breeches and holes in the heels of his boots with a wire coming out.

All unrelated, presumably.
It is a conspiracy!