Is this good customer service?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

INDIA1999

Visit site
Elite Stallions are running an online competition targeting a client who had apparently complained about poor sperm.
(Comments criticising the same are deleted)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 14.28.08.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 14.28.08.png
    775 KB · Views: 81

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
i saw some of the furore relating to this on FB and tbh no one is coming out of it brilliantly well though appreciate the owner's aggro over poor quality sperm. These things never go well on social media o_O

ihatework

Visit site
It takes passive aggressive to a new level. I can understand their frustration and it serves as a reminder for both parties to try and deal with things privately in an adult manner, but I don’t think they come out of this looking good.

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
After seeing the facebook posts, I know who I would now not touch with a barge pole if I did decide to breed o_O, the associated dressage rider has done herself no favours either, the posts have been utterly appalling!

I also don't really think the client has done anything wrong, and I'm glad they did post as you always learn more from a company when things don't go smoothly...

TheMule

Visit site
There have been things rumbling under the surface for a number of years and unfortunately this has rather publicly highlighted them in a very bad light.
Of course it is not just this agent, mare owners really do get a bad deal sometimes- I have been on the receiving end of some duff service this year and you don’t get any of your costs back!

INDIA1999

Visit site
There have been things rumbling under the surface for a number of years and unfortunately this has rather publicly highlighted them in a very bad light.
Of course it is not just this agent, mare owners really do get a bad deal sometimes- I have been on the receiving end of some duff service this year and you don’t get any of your costs back!

There should be a wider no foal/no fee approach as long as reputable/experienced vets are used.

ihatework

Visit site
It’s interesting as I know some people who think they are wonderful and others who quietly warned me off them. The ones who warned me off stand stallions and I just put it down to competitive industry ?

Anyway, anyone that behaves like they have in public isn’t to be trusted in my books so they come off the semen supply list for future (not that my business will worry them ?). It’s interesting the dressage rider seemingly best buddies, I had a rather unfortunate experience with them once!

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
At the end of the day even if a customer is being an utter noob, lying or anything else (not that I think the customer here is!) This is not the way you go about it, you aim to act professionally and with accountability/keeping records at all times.

They have done themselves no favours acting like this as now new customers will be thinking 'what if they treat me like this if something goes wrong?'.

INDIA1999

Visit site
Wow, how unprofessional of the stud :eek:. If they think that posting that makes them look cool, they are wrong. It makes them look like vengeful dicks.

See that they have their groupies, though.
They seem to be deleting all comments on their posts. You can literally watch them appear and then be deleted... there's over a 100 commented and about a dozens comments to be seen.

INDIA1999

Visit site
It’s interesting as I know some people who think they are wonderful and others who quietly warned me off them. The ones who warned me off stand stallions and I just put it down to competitive industry ?

Anyway, anyone that behaves like they have in public isn’t to be trusted in my books so they come off the semen supply list for future (not that my business will worry them ?). It’s interesting the dressage rider seemingly best buddies, I had a rather unfortunate experience with them once!
The dressage rider is a business partner so Elite Stallions/Elite Foals/Elite Dressage/Newton Stud are all the same people. Very sad story about the dressage rider's former GP horse that died at Newton Stud. It doesn't look like they have treated the owner of that horse decently. What happened to you?Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 15.16.48.png