Equestrian Fraud

Visit site
It's obviously not the sort of information you post online.
Try and message me or use the moderators to message me.

Otherwise lmk another way of contacting you.
We are on the same path.
I would prefer you to post any information that you have on Lee Morley publicly for all to see, and where it can possibly be verified by others. I cannot envisage any possible reason why you would not want to share such information. If you can suitably enlighten me, then I will give you alternative ways to contact me. I am curious as to why you have only just joined this site.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I would prefer you to post any information that you have on Lee Morley publicly for all to see, and where it can possibly be verified by others. I cannot envisage any possible reason why you would not want to share such information. If you can suitably enlighten me, then I will give you alternative ways to contact me. I am curious as to why you have only just joined this site.

You didn't post any information about your problem with Lee, you didn't even post his surname.

Unfortunately neither of you have done sufficient posts to have the PM privilege yet, but you could both throw a few onto the thread for members with under 10,000 posts until you do.

Last edited:

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
Why do you keep insisting people put any information they may have of their experience on here for all to see? You surely realize that anyone who might be going forward with any legal pursuit via the courts of this person, by doing as you ask could jeapordise any case they might have?

If you wish to have any information posted publicly I would suggest that some of the "dodgy dealer" pages on Facebook might be more useful for whatever you are hoping to achieve.

I suspect this person you are asking about might be very grateful if you have managed to undermine any legal cases they might have hanging over their head right now. Hmmm...🤔

Goldie's mum

Visit site
At the risk of re-stating the obvious..

never click on a link you are not sure about

never give out your real name, address, email to someone you don't know

(As I said before, victims of scams are considered fair game for future defrauding. Either directly about the scam - "I can help you get your money back", "we are in the same boat so you can trust me"; or simply because contact details of defrauded people are worth money - they are bought by those who believe previously scammed people may be gullible or vulnerable..)

Goldie's mum

Visit site
Roger I could send you the picture of a pair of knickers another new male forum poster sent to me by private message, one of a string of perverted messages, asking if I thought he should buy them, if you want to see it.

I'm sorry that your parents named you so insensitively, but if you are going to join a largely female forum, give scant details (not even Lee's full name), include a link without explaining it, and using almost your real name which is highly suggestive, then you do need to be aware that many of us are once bitten twice shy in this situation.

Next time you join a largely female forum could you have a little more sensitivity please?
...and I could add it's a very unusual name too.
There are no "Inhard"s on the UK electoral register.

Last edited:

nutjob

Visit site
...and I could add it's a very unusual name too.
There are no "Inhard"s on the UK electoral register.
Has previously stated that their actual name is Hardin. Roger Inhard is also the name on the unusual fb profile set up by this persons friend and is posting on fb groups asking others for info. rather than sharing their experience which would be more typically of users on those groups.

I would suggest that some of the "dodgy dealer" pages on Facebook might be more useful for whatever you are hoping to achieve.
There's a fb profile of the same name doing this already. This fb profile also doesn't share any actual useful experience and is just collecting data from others.

Goldie's mum

Visit site
Has previously stated that their actual name is Hardin. Roger Inhard is also the name on the unusual fb profile set up by this persons friend and is posting on fb groups asking others for info. rather than sharing their experience which would be more typically of users on those groups.

There's a fb profile of the same name doing this already. This fb profile also doesn't share any actual useful experience and is just collecting data from others.
Ah I see, thank you.

Visit site
Why do you keep insisting people put any information they may have of their experience on here for all to see? You surely realize that anyone who might be going forward with any legal pursuit via the courts of this person, by doing as you ask could jeapordise any case they might have?

If you wish to have any information posted publicly I would suggest that some of the "dodgy dealer" pages on Facebook might be more useful for whatever you are hoping to achieve.

I suspect this person you are asking about might be very grateful if you have managed to undermine any legal cases they might have hanging over their head right now. Hmmm...🤔
If you knew Lee Morley and how successful he has been in evading court proceedings for the last ten years, you would know that no one is going to succeed in taking any legal action against him on their own behalf. All information we can collect is for an enhanced dossier for the authorities. Also, please don't make absurd statements that only demonstrates that you are not at all au fait with the British legal system. How on Earth would anyone posting anything on here (particularly the truth) in any way jeopardize any legal proceedings?

There are others of us who are seeking information about Lee Morley on other sites, but the dodgy dealers sites are riddled with blatant scammers from Africa and India.
Ah I see, thank you.
No, there is only one Facebook profile with my name, and the only other place that I've been asking for information using my own name about Lee Morley is on the Equestrian Scammers and Disputes website. I am on other relevant sites asking for information but with an obscure user name.

The reason I want information shared on here is to allow all who see it to be forewarned. I'm not too keen in getting into personal correspondence with someone who has only just joined this site because I'm aware that Lee Morley monitors such sites as these for mentions of his name and is not above putting a fake profile on here to find out what information is being shared about him.

Visit site
Blimey.. haven’t heard that name for a while.

Good luck Roger.
Thank you. Clearly I need some luck, since there seems to be a clique of ill-informed people behaving childishly here and attempting to obstruct me from what I thought was a simple task. I would be grateful if you have any useful information about Lee Morley for me, or know anyone who is aware of any of his current activities.

Visit site
Ah I see, thank you.
I chose not to use my own name of Hardin, to confound any Searches that Lee Morley might do looking for me under that name. He's aware of my pursuit of him. Now, I have no further interest in defending myself against suspicious, immature, people who are trying to make everyone here scared of their own shadows.

Visit site
You didn't post any information about your problem with Lee, you didn't even post his surname.

Unfortunately neither of you have done sufficient posts to have the PM privilege yet, but you could both throw a few onto the thread for members with under 10,000 posts until you do.
I have already explained why I didn't post his surname. I didn't know what the site rules would allow. But I knew that those who have had experience of Lee Phillip Morley, would know who I was referring to just by the name Lee. There is no reason to post any information about my previous interactions with Lee Morley. To what end? No one is writing my biography. I don't feel the need to post my life experiences on social media, because I have a real life. I'm here to warn people, and to collect more evidence of his criminal activities.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Deleted, pointless, Mr Aggressive isn't going to listen to anything from "suspicious, immature, people who are trying to make everyone here scared of their own shadows" about how he could better achieve his objectives on this forum.

Last edited:

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
Deleted, pointless, Mr Aggressive isn't going to listen to anything from "suspicious, immature, people who are trying to make everyone here scared of their own shadows" about how he could better achieve his objectives on this forum.
Exactly, thank you for post, saved me the trouble. Great thread from OP giving a great example on how not to elicit helpful information from forum members.🙄

Fransurrey

Visit site
Also, please don't make absurd statements that only demonstrates that you are not at all au fait with the British legal system. How on Earth would anyone posting anything on here (particularly the truth) in any way jeopardize any legal proceedings?
In cases adjudicated by a jury, any information in the public domain that may be seen as conjecture or speculation may bias the jury's decision. As such, the judge overseeing the case may throw the case out of court, since the defendant has 'the right to a fair trial'. It comes under 'contempt of court' and includes improper disclosure prior to commencement of court proceedings.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
If you knew Lee Morley and how successful he has been in evading court proceedings for the last ten years, you would know that no one is going to succeed in taking any legal action against him on their own behalf. All information we can collect is for an enhanced dossier for the authorities. Also, please don't make absurd statements that only demonstrates that you are not at all au fait with the British legal system. How on Earth would anyone posting anything on here (particularly the truth) in any way jeopardize any legal proceedings?

There are others of us who are seeking information about Lee Morley on other sites, but the dodgy dealers sites are riddled with blatant scammers from Africa and India.

No, there is only one Facebook profile with my name, and the only other place that I've been asking for information using my own name about Lee Morley is on the Equestrian Scammers and Disputes website. I am on other relevant sites asking for information but with an obscure user name.

The reason I want information shared on here is to allow all who see it to be forewarned. I'm not too keen in getting into personal correspondence with someone who has only just joined this site because I'm aware that Lee Morley monitors such sites as these for mentions of his name and is not above putting a fake profile on here to find out what information is being shared about him.
There are a number of reasons why posting on social media may result in a case not going forward, or indeed a mistrial.

However, for the moment the most obvious reason for people to exercise caution is Libel.

peeking1

New User
Visit site
What I have to say is almost certainly criminal.

I don't want it to influence any future police investigations.
I came across this site by accident. I just googled 'lee Morley Fraud'.

Google it and it will bring you here.

Lmk of any other ways to contact you.

peeking1

New User
Visit site
What I have to say is almost certainly criminal.

I don't want it to influence any future police investigations.
I came across this site by accident. I just googled 'lee Morley Fraud'.

Google it and it will bring you here.

Lmk of any other ways to contact you.
Alternatively if you know of a police station already investigating him lmk and I will drop my evidence in there.

Thanks

DressageCob

Visit site
I have just read this thread. I'm enjoying the names rogering hard and peekingtom, sorry peeking one.

I'm also not sure why there's a suggestion that dodgy dealer sites are full of scammers from Africa and India. I'm on several such pages on Facebook and they are just full of people sharing experiences and asking for feedback on individuals, which seems to be what the OP here is after...