Equivisions/Steph Croxford Dressage 2 Music clinic, anyone been?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Very excited as I've always hoped that Equivisions would make it down to my neck of the woods eventually. Am booked onto the clinic on 16th June at Kings Equestrian Centre and wondering what to expect - has anyone ever been to one of their sessions?

Gutted that Millie will still be off games by then but thought it would be a lot of fun with Armas (though I'm not sure adding more stress by trying to keep floorplan and music in sync is QUITE what we need at the moment ;) ;)) I'm hoping it will also give me enough of an insight to be able to do my own music etc for Millie when the time comes :)

Farma

Visit site
Very excited as I've always hoped that Equivisions would make it down to my neck of the woods eventually. Am booked onto the clinic on 16th June at Kings Equestrian Centre and wondering what to expect - has anyone ever been to one of their sessions?

Gutted that Millie will still be off games by then but thought it would be a lot of fun with Armas (though I'm not sure adding more stress by trying to keep floorplan and music in sync is QUITE what we need at the moment ;) ;)) I'm hoping it will also give me enough of an insight to be able to do my own music etc for Millie when the time comes :)

Havent been but used them for my music and they were wonderful really understood what i wanted and really professional so i would give it a go xx

nikkimariet

Visit site
Can't vouch for the clinic etc, but Steph is fantastic. A really lovely, genuine and down to earth person. We have her at ours for clinics and there isn't a person who doesn't come away from their lesson beaming ear to ear.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Bumping in case anyone else wants to know.. it was today and we had a fab time. Steph and Julie have got the process nailed! We arrived to go through a floor plan on paper with Steph, rode through it several times with her guiding us on where to flex it and then watched our efforts back on video with Julie to pick the music.

can't wait for the cds to arrive so we can have a go for real :D

Blythe Spirit

Visit site
interesting - I am doing one at Gracelands in August - my first foray into D to M which I have always wanted to do. Though I gather that they always use a 60/20 arena and I only have a 40/20 at home so I probably can't do it competitivly but it could be fun just to do the clinic