Europeans cross country thread

only_me

Visit site
Oh ****

That doesn't look good :( holding his near fore up quite gingerly even on ground, looked like it was caught on bottom rung. :(

Ets. It was Michael knap

caladria

Visit site
Yes. Hope so. Harry said just winded, but a leg looked caught to me.

There have been too many horse falls on this course overall.

Always difficult to know if the commentator genuinely thinks that, or if they're just being nice for TV. Fingers crossed for the horse

only_me

Visit site
Always difficult to know if the commentator genuinely thinks that, or if they're just being nice for TV. Fingers crossed for the horse

I would imagine being nice for the TV. Horse looked injured and even tired horses try to lie up not flat out. He didn't even try, just waved his leg :(
Considering it happened in the main arena where I would assume closest to stables & vets/horse box the length of the hold is quite concerning.

Hopefully horse just sprained fetlock or stunned leg but imo looked more than that. Very unlucky, I really liked their round so far

caladria

Visit site
Twitter says waiting on horse ambulance, lots of "rider fine" tweets, nothing about horse :(

edit: apparently horse is on his feet. Which means he's been down until basically, now, probably

Last edited: