Expecting an exciting delivery...

Ambers Echo

Visit site
I'm so frustrated she is not on her way. And stressed that someone else will buy her over the weekend! But I’m sure it will all be fine in the end. We had a welcoming committee arranged ?

ImmyS

Visit site
I'm so frustrated she is not on her way. And stressed that someone else will buy her over the weekend! But I’m sure it will all be fine in the end. We had a welcoming committee arranged ?

The same thing happened when I was importing Finn, I couldn’t wait any longer so found another company who could transport quicker ? I understand your excitement and frustration!!

She looks so lovely! I like Lottie

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
Argghh not enough horses coming to England for them to set off tonight. So now booked on next Tuesday's sailing. Sooooooo impatient to meet her. I am leaning towards Lottie. From Lot 53!
She is half German so that's the German side being expressed.
We had a box coming over tonight but don't do outsiders. Which way is she coming over - the long way or DUB/HLY?

Ambers Echo

Visit site
How exciting! Wishing her a very safe arrival :) Will you be there to see her arrive?

I’ve gone on holiday today so sadly not. Plan A was to meet her Friday and spend the weekend hanging out at my friend’s yard. But not to be. I’d’ve cancelled but that’s not really fair on the rest of the family!! So I need to be patient for a bit longer but will get lots of videos.

Michen

Visit site
Did the transporter mess up plan A per chance as poor Bear ended up having the most awful journey due to them mucking around! Had to get him picked up from their yard by someone else in the end.

Michen

Visit site
Not really they just didn’t have enough horses for a trip on Thursday. She was not in transit longer. Just had longer on the yard selling her before she set off
At least the truck went at all, Bear was going to have a week there (as in at the transporters) if I hadn't found someone to go get him!

They did look after him well though whilst he was there.

Ambers Echo

Visit site
She’s arrived! Tired but no sign of being stressed, shiny coat. Will have at least 2 days out with ad lib haylage, grass and hopefully sun on her back. Apparently the transporters were gentle, calm and the horses all looked good. And she arrived bang on time. So shout out to George Mullins!! I was haunted by that horse who colicked and died eating pieces of his haynet on a trip from Ireland. But she’s had a good journey over.

Michen

Visit site
She’s arrived! Tired but no sign of being stressed, shiny coat. Will have at least 2 days out with ad lib haylage, grass and hopefully sun on her back. Apparently the transporters were gentle, calm and the horses all looked good. And she arrived bang on time. So shout out to George Mullins!! I was haunted by that horse who colicked and died eating pieces of his haynet on a trip from Ireland. But she’s had a good journey over.

Woooo fab to hear! Can't wait to see updates! xx

Rowreach

👀
Visit site

Fabulous! I'm glad you used Mullins.