Favourite presents?

cobsarefab

Visit site
Hi guys so it's Christmas Day what is your favourite present?
Mine is this:
JaSNZFc.jpg

I have really bad circulation in my feet so this is really nice.

crabbymare

Visit site
My favorite or should I say most satisfying present is the hateful glare I got from my (soon to be ex but he does not know it yet) OH, I bought 2 tickets for his mother and him to go to a ballet. It is a real shame that she loves ballet and he has to put on a happy face as he loves her but absolutely hates ballet :D :D He bought me a matching kettle and toaster - little does he know they will be very useful and the old ones will remain with him :D :D

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
A very lovely tweed jacket from OH :) :)
And a navy top hat to match my blue tails,hopefully get to wear both lots next year ;)

{97702}

Visit site
My horse being given to me on permanent loan - I am the luckiest person in the world right now :) :) :)

And some new riding boots and some CDs from my OH, with a gorgeous wool jumper from my mum - its been a great Christmas :)

26001046_10156635524659587_8700913553559980599_n.jpg

25659322_10156635524744587_1649817875418536340_n.jpg

Last edited:

rosiesowner

Visit site
I feel thoroughly spoilt this year, I received some really thoughtful gifts...

My favourites have to be my planner and dressage folder from Leroy & Bongo and the framed print next to them in this pic. It's a horse made up by phrases my mum chose and had printed. They include both the dogs' names, Rosie and Dot. Also a whole load of other things like 'grey unicorn', 'stay positive', 'riding with mum and trapper', ' summer dressage' and-possibly best of all-'saddle pad diva'!!

Such thoughtful words as they're a mixture of things that I love and that we have to look forward to. Mum is so supportive and we are both buzzing for May when we are getting our own transport and getting out there for our first proper summer of competing! She knows I've struggled with MH this year and so having this positive reminder to look at is just amazing... It is on the shelf next to my portrait of Chilli.

Currently sat warming my feet on a very sleepy labrador next to the Christmas tree, waiting to watch Call The Midwife with mum. Hope everyone who celebrates has had a lovely day!!

26102164_876574482502200_1647511934_o.jpg

Edited to add: My mum is proud of her trifle, any praise would be gratefully received! :p
26063177_876574455835536_2079169557_o.jpg

Zero00000

Visit site
Beautiful diamond necklace from the Mr, never in my life has anyone given me jewellery (not including engagement wedding ring ect)

RO your mum's trifle looks amazing

JFTDWS

Visit site
I used to have MT long boots. They were indestructible - I wore them into the ground for years (and I'm not precious with them - they saw mud in vastly greater quantities than leather care products, and had to tolerate long walks and all sorts). I have ariats now, which are nice, but they're never going to stand up the way those MTs did.

I have a sheep rug for my mare. I don't *need* more rugs, but I've had her for a couple of months now and have bought her nothing. Everything she has is inherited from, or shared with, my others. Now she has something of her own, it feels like she's really part of the team :)

Fiona

Visit site
A new Ayr8 hat, lots of socks, and the new showjump I bought for myself and 6yo son. My pony is terrified of it, wish me luck jumping it tomorrow 😂😂

Fiona

vam

Visit site
My dad and oh clubbed together and got me a new leather custom Ayr8. I picked the colours and got it fitted and they paid for it. Can't tell you how pleased I am with it. OH also got me a some ridding leggings and base layer as well as the usual socks. Feel rather spoilt :)

Spot_the_Risk

www.animalcrackersdevon.co.uk
Nothing horsey this year which is not a problem, there is nothing I need for the boys. OH bought me a lovely Rab micro fleece - what I could do with though is a hip arthroscopy, anyone have any vouchers for that which are going cheap!?

rara007

Visit site
A set of 4-in-hand lessons :D

For the neds Dexter got his stable name plate and a rug of his own, Cheeri some but butter and Pip an apple :p

debsflo

Visit site
I got a noble outfitters outfit all in fig and a 3 day trip to Rome from my hardworking daughter who has been doing extra shifts in A and E.
How lucky am I ?