Feling a bit like they've burst my baloon...............

Autumn sonnet

Visit site
Oh look at her ! And you come to that ! She looks like she's being so honest and trying so hard for you . What more could you ask for ? She looks like so much fun to ride . Am immensely jealous. At least you went out there and did it , which is considerably more than the sour faced miseries who did nothing but criticise .

Mike007

Visit site
Sigh , there are simply ,some people who dont have a clue about what it takes. OP ,you went and did it and did well , you have to understand that there are some folk that have to try to knock you down because they could never rise to your level.

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Bloody well done..!!!!
She looks like a real super horse and you look fab together :)

Stuff everybody else....you be proud of what really is a fantastic achievement :) :) xx

Merrymoles

Visit site
You just keep having fun while they get more bitter and twisted! Ace pics of the two of you.

The green-eyed monster is a terrible thing but, actually, you should let others' jealousy make you feel even better about what you have achieved!

Kokopelli

Visit site
You'll look back and laugh in a few months, it's very sad people can't be nice.

I remember years ago, I had a thelwell look alike pony who I just adored (liver chestnut with a long flaxen mane and tail). We won a show jumping class putting this obvious pot Hunter into second. When she told her friend she came 2nd she looked shocked and asked who beat her. She then pointed to my pony and sneered 'that'!

Thankfully I found it hilarious! :)

Ceriann

Visit site
I think you both look fab and like you're enjoying what you are doing - which is all that's important. You will always find people who want to criticise or bring you down - more likely than not due to jealousy. I know it's not easy but try to laugh it off and focus on hod good it felt to be out there.

Clannad48

Visit site
Blooming well done, and you both look so fab together!

Be proud when people say " really ? on that horse?" yup! you two are so awesome that you can kick the "usual suspects" ass! :D

I used to love turning up in my beat up trailer, dragging out my heinz 57 TBx, who lived out 24/7, more hairy than a yak, chucking on the second hand saddle - getting in the ring and kicking ass :D

Walking through the lorry park with a clutch full of red rossettes, while getting dirty looks from the princesses chucking the reins of their £20k+ pony at their groom to load into the uber fancy lorry.

You cant beat that feeling!

:D

This is so true, had this happen to my daughter several years ago. Enjoy that feeling of success all you can and don't let others get to you

Mind you - you could always use this well timed phrase - If I'd wanted your opinion I'd have kicked your kennel