Fetish or abuse....sickening!!! warning - disturbing images

Delicious_D

Visit site
I have come across this profile on facebook. I have never been so shocked at someones deliberate actions in all my life! Reading further on her facebook page, its a fetish, shes a mistress and she's dominating the stallions.

Warning, this is not pretty viewing.

https://www.facebook.com/farida.khan.710

This woman is apparently a 'Mistress'. Here are a few wonderful quotes from her

Farida Khan Hi AB thanks for the note. I dont learn riding I teach riding. I have been riding since my childhood and have been a aggressive rider and never allow my stallions to settle for anything. I enjoy to whip them hard and kick really hard and see them to suffer my my pleasure. I know i should not whip or kick them so hard,but this is how i have been brought up and its very difficult for me to change my style of riding.thanks for the invitation, i will surely come and visit you when i am in dubai next time. I am going to Mongolia next month, if you plan to visit do let me know. a group of 17 women all my frenz will be in mongolia on a riding trip for 9 days. cia
11 July 2011 at 06:04 · 3

Farida Khan It depends person to person. I really dont enjoy making the horse work the way he wants. Yes i do understand without whpping and spurring he can work and give the enjoyment. But despite his best performance i use my whips constantly and keep kicking him hard so that he knows who is the master. I am sorry but i just cannot astride a horse and not use the whips and kicks as they are main tool as far as riding comes. I teach my students too to force and use full use of whips and demand the best out of the horse

thank and i love to ride them pretty hard and love kicking in the flank quite hard and whip as much as hard possibl

Please look away now if you want to know why im so upsetg

62006_151303938236612_6758623_n.jpg

72541_159700430730296_4469497_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=318570854843252&set=vb.100000710206425&type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=170168433016829&set=vb.100000710206425&type=3&theater

Delicious_D

Visit site
I am sickened ive reported to facebook but apparently it doesnt break their terms and condiotns - despite the entire page being full horse cruelty pictures and videos!

B_2_B

Visit site
I've reported her on facebook, both her whole profile and individual photos.

The more people that report it the more they are likely to look into it!

Does anyone have any idea of animal welfare organisations in India?

TheSylv007

www.ridewelland.co.uk
Christ on a bike, that's appalling. I hope one day she comes a serious cropper and it will be well deserved. I've reported the video as well but I'm sure nothing will happen.

TheoryX1

Visit site
Urgh, what a strange woman. I see she likes to ride hatless, so lets just hope the poor ******s she rides tip her off and stand on her head out of revenge. It does sound rather like some weird fetish or perversion though. There are some really queer people out there of both sexes though. One of my friends used to own a racing yard and I have heard some extremely sick and warped stores from her about what went on in that industry, particularly with men and mares. Not nice.

If FB dont want to know, I dont know what you can do really. Shame.

Delicious_D

Visit site
Someone mentioned BHS but shes based in India so tbh there isnt much i can do except almost cry at the videos and images :(

I just do not understand the mentality of some people! Id love to show her what i could do with a whip on her, see if she likes it!

mightymammoth

Visit site
I'm hoping her and the horse part company and the horse stands on her head or kicks her in the head the world would be a better place without this disgusting article.

HuntingPink

Visit site
Surely if there are photos of her abusing children on her profile she can be reported to FB and they should notify the authorities? I know that they don't act on animal abuse but surely they should act on child abuse?

TandD

Visit site
how has she not been bucked off??? if i did that to either of mine...id be on the floor quicker than that whip could touch their arse.......theres a time and place for one short sharp single smack.........but constant whipping.... wow.....

mandwhy

Visit site
I am confused by the human race! Also confused she hasn't been flattened yet.

Do it to consenting adults all you like if that's where they get their kicks, but don't understand how this is a fetish anyway.

mightymammoth

Visit site
Is it not a pee take?? There are no welts on the horses and none of her actually making contact- that I can see... I don't agree for a second that she's riding them decently- she isn't- but are they just taken for effect??

I really hope so, I don't know what the worlds coming to I really don't :(

I've reported her on facebook (for all the good it will do) and blocked it.

Bigbenji

Visit site
Christ on a bike, that's appalling. I hope one day she comes a serious cropper and it will be well deserved. I've reported the video as well but I'm sure nothing will happen.

Have to agree. One day one of those stallions she enjoys beating will turn the tables and I know which I'll be putting my money on.

It's the sad 'men' who seem to like watching this woman that amuses me. Weirdos :rolleyes:

Delicious_D

Visit site
Is it not a pee take?? There are no welts on the horses and none of her actually making contact- that I can see... I don't agree for a second that she's riding them decently- she isn't- but are they just taken for effect??

No she means it. Some of her other videos it is obvious the whip makes contact. On her other profile are video after video of child whippings and horse whippings. All reported,

Perissa

Visit site
OMGosh, we had three mutual friends - not any more I hasten to add!.

How do you report the photo's? I just tried and the only way that I could see meant I was blocking her. I don't want to block her as I want to know if her profile and or photos are removed.

Delicious_D

Visit site
OMGosh, we had three mutual friends - not any more I hasten to add!.

How do you report the photo's? I just tried and the only way that I could see meant I was blocking her. I don't want to block her as I want to know if her profile and or photos are removed.

OMG!!!!

Click on the picture hover your mouse over the picture and click options -> report/block and report that way.

mandwhy

Visit site
The people commenting are even worse! 'you are such a good rider' errrrrm really?

The one with the grey horse is probably the worst and he does seem to have some marks on him. Stupid bint.