For anyone searching for a Fell Pony

DizzyDoughnut

Visit site
I've been waiting for this, is the catalogue on yet, I can't find it on nw auctions site but I don't know if I'm just being dim

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Couldn't help having a peep, though sadly I'd need roller skates to ride one, dammit.

Why is the stock being dispersed?
How tall are you? A 6ft 1 friend of mine hopped on mine last spring, apart from wrapping her legs round a bit more than I do, she didn't look that out of place (but def too tall for showing lol) she was v suprised how the pony carried herself lol.
You are welcome to have a sit sometime if ever down (?) this way.

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
If anyone is half thinking of a fell pony - don't think! Do it! They truly are ones of the most amazing breeds on the planet! Just like over grown shetlands but with less Houdini tendencies ??
Yes , everyone needs a Fell. I can't promise the less Houdini bit though ?

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
How tall are you? A 6ft 1 friend of mine hopped on mine last spring, apart from wrapping her legs round a bit more than I do, she didn't look that out of place (but def too tall for showing lol) she was v suprised how the pony carried herself lol.
You are welcome to have a sit sometime if ever down (?) this way.
That's a very kind offer, thank you, TFF :). I'm 5' 10.5".

I do love ponies. I'm supposed to be getting out of horses, but ponies aren't horses, are they :D.

Nudibranch

Visit site
I'll miss seeing them grazing when we pass. I think this year they'll fetch top prices and it's being well publicised on the various Fell groups.
*Will not go, will definitely not go with the trailer*

For anyone worrying about their height, I can more than recommend a Dales, although they are like hen's teeth.