For anyone searching for a Fell Pony

PSD

Visit site
Ahh how lovely!

They made some brilliant prices. Some gorgeous ponies went through, I bet the stud owner is very pleased with the sale today.

PSD

Visit site
Did you mark the catalogue? Could you post some prices please

I didn’t but there were some high (ish) prices. A mare and foal went for over 4 guineas, dalewin stallion went for over 3, most were around that mark. Some good money made!

piebaldproblems

Visit site
Thought it was yesterday not today, feel like a right fool now.

Anyone know how much those geldings went for? They’re not mentioned on the sales report.

PSD

Visit site
Thought it was yesterday not today, feel like a right fool now.

Anyone know how much those geldings went for? They’re not mentioned on the sales report.

From what I remember I’m sure one of them went for around the 2k mark but I may be wrong

chaps89

Visit site
On FB there were a few comments about hoping lot 1 gets turned back out on the fells. I’m presuming it’s an older mare but does anyone know to save me having to go off and hunt to satisfy my curiosity!

TPO

Visit site
Dont know.if this is the right thread but a 4yr old Fell just appeared on my newsfeed for sale. Hes with "Jullaroo Equestrian" who are 30miles north of Inverness. I think the advert said that hes had 14wks of backing/schooling

I know nothing about Fells but I remembered there were threads on here with people looking