Gray's found Guilty

suestowford

Visit site
If the sentence includes a ban on keeping horses I don't see how the horses can be returned to him. Will they then be sold to pay towards his legal bill I wonder?

competitiondiva

Visit site
I think you may be well out there, with vets fees, boarding costs, legal fees etc etc your talking a hell of a lot more I believe it is in the millions unfortunately, and to think charities are having to foot it especially in a recession when they are all hurting financially. Unfortunately I can't see that the sentance will award anything like the costs involved in bringing the case. Fingers crossed for a custodial sentance, but as it has been said I think 6 months is the max that can be ordered.

Ellies_mum2

Visit site
Just a quick question - Now they have all been found guilty what will happen to the horses that they have been allowed to buy etc while this trial has been going on? Will they be seized or what?

katherinef

Visit site
The RSPCA video is horrific. I don't know what is worse - the dead horses, or the ones which were barely still alive.
Please God they will be given a lifetime ban from keeping horses but you know what? Bet they still go out and buy horses they won't give a monkey's about the law.
Anyone who defended this family should be ashamed of themselves.
With any luck the horses which were rescued will be safe now.

patty19

Visit site
I CANT BELIEVE THE OUTCOME OF TODAY AFTER THE EVIDENCE THAT WAS GIVEN. THE SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY CONVICT INNOCENT PEOPLE. THERE WERE ANIMAL RIGHTS PEOPLE SITTING THROUGHOUT THE CASE AND HEARD ALL THE EVIDENCE GIVEN, AND THOSE CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE NOW STEPPED INTO THE BACKGROUND BECAUSE THEY NOW KNOW BOTH SIDES OF THE CASE.....IE, THE GRAYS ARE INNOCENT. BUT THIS AINT THE END!!!!

ghosthooves

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I CANT BELIEVE THE OUTCOME OF TODAY AFTER THE EVIDENCE THAT WAS GIVEN. THE SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY CONVICT INNOCENT PEOPLE. THERE WERE ANIMAL RIGHTS PEOPLE SITTING THROUGHOUT THE CASE AND HEARD ALL THE EVIDENCE GIVEN, AND THOSE CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE NOW STEPPED INTO THE BACKGROUND BECAUSE THEY NOW KNOW BOTH SIDES OF THE CASE.....IE, THE GRAYS ARE INNOCENT. BUT THIS AINT THE END!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

B*llocks. Did you even watch the RSPCA footage?

ETA: Excellent news about the verdict, I hope the judge takes them to the cleaners with the sentencing next month.

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

YES I WATCHED EVERY SECOND OF IT.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh shut the hell up and crawl back under your stone, I was there today , we've seen the evidence and you are full of [****]

[/ QUOTE ]

AND IV'E BEEN THERE EVERYDAY AND HEARD EVERY SHRED OF EVIDENCE. SO YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

BankEndRescue

www.bankendequinerescue.com
Oh dear you are on a bit of a rant aren't you. Were you there today? If so you ought to have come and said hello
smile.gif

annaverrall

Visit site
yes that video was stomach churning made me very angry and upset, but i have never seen anything that awlful before and i often work along side the RSPCA. I hope a custodial sentence is passed on all the family. Its the only way the courts can show they take animal welfare seriously
I cant see how the courts will allow the family to have the horses back, I cant imagine the Gray's will sign over the horses freely. So lets hope for common sence prevailing in the courts.

patty19

Visit site
I was indeed there - as I have been throughout. And i did come outside but everyone seemed preoccupied. I had a word with a certain someone though - a certain someone who also knows the truth.

cariad

Visit site
Tempting though it is, please don't feed the trolls! Mr Gray and his family have a legal right of appeal against the verdict should they wish to make use of it, but my personal feeling is that those on the forum should not rise to the bait here.

snaptie

Visit site
Shouty, shouty. Now that is rather rude.

I'd love to get inside your mind and see what goes on in there. Bullying, manipulative and attention-seeking, granted but there is so much mixed up within. You would be a fascinating case study, patty dear.

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Shouty, shouty. Now that is rather rude.

I'd love to get inside your mind and see what goes on in there. Bullying, manipulative and attention-seeking, granted but there is so much mixed up within. You would be a fascinating case study, patty dear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I did notice the CAPS and I am sorry if I come over as being a bully, manipulative and rude. And you couldnt be further from the truth by believing that I am attention seeking. Also, I am not in anyway mixed up in the mind. My mind has never been so clear as my eyes have most certainly been opened wide in the past 16 months as to the way things are run by the authorities in this country. It makes me ashamed to be british.

When I was here before members were calling me all kinds of things because I could not answer questions I would have liked to have answered. However, I made those members a promise that I would return after the judgement, no matter what the outcome was. So here I am and I continue to hold my position although many neither like it nor agree with it.

horseygal90

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yes I did notice the CAPS and I am sorry if I come over as being a bully, manipulative and rude. And you couldnt be further from the truth by believing that I am attention seeking. Also, I am not in anyway mixed up in the mind. My mind has never been so clear as my eyes have most certainly been opened wide in the past 16 months as to the way things are run by the authorities in this country. It makes me ashamed to be british.
When I was here before members were calling me all kinds of things because I could not answer questions I would have liked to have answered. However, I made those members a promise that I would return after the judgement, no matter what the outcome was. So here I am and I continue to hold my position although many neither like it nor agree with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, you know what makes me ashamed to be British? The fact that a crime like this can happen in our country. The fact that we are meant to be a nation of animals lovers yet still, we have animal cruelty left right and centre. The fact that the welfare charities can't or won't do things to make it better or stop situations getting to this point. And most of all - That there are deluded people like you around who think it's ok to starve 30 horses to death and another 115 to near death.

I wasn't here before but I admire the fact that you've come back on, true to your word, even though you *must* have known that you will be flamed to hell and back for it.

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Haha, you know what makes me ashamed to be British? The fact that a crime like this can happen in our country.

[/ QUOTE ]

A crime? Which crime would that be?

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that we are meant to be a nation of animals lovers yet still, we have animal cruelty left right and centre.

[/ QUOTE ]

True.

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that the welfare charities can't or won't do things to make it better or stop situations getting to this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please will expand on what you mean when you say, 'this point'?

[ QUOTE ]
And most of all - That there are deluded people like you around who think it's ok to starve 30 horses to death and another 115 to near death.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 2 points I'd like to pick up on here...

1, If I thought it was ok to starve 30 animals to death, and a further 115 near to death, then I'd have to agree that I'd most certainly be deluded.

2, However, what evidence was presented to the court to support the accusation that Jamie Gray did actually starve his animals?

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't here before but I admire the fact that you've come back on, true to your word,

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because I dont speak hot air and would never make a claim that I didn't know was 110% accurate.

[ QUOTE ]
even though you *must* have known that you will be flamed to hell and back for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

True.

Paddywhack

Visit site
What also makes me sick are the testimonies from the 2 Vets John Parker and Madeline Forsyth,they should be struck of the list,mind you with the verdict I think that they have shot themselves in their feet anyway. Would you like any of them looking at your horse ? I wouldn't not after their statements !!!!

AND HEY LOOK, A TROLL HAS APPEARED OR REAPPEARED I WOULD SAY,LOOK AT ALL THE QUOTES,REMINDS YOU OF SOMEONE ??????..IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE AND DO NOT GO INTO A DEBATE WITH PATTY, DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS AND THEY WILL GO AWAY

Paddywhack

Visit site
Dont fall into to MJ/Patty's trap about all the cr@p again..They were found guilty and that the end of it.! MJ/Patty don't know and never did know anything about Gray and their family, its a wind up always has been and always will be ! Why else do you think the it reappears the day of the verdict after being gone since May last year !
Don't let it hijack this thread and ruin the most fantastic news this year
smile.gif

voicesforhorses

Visit site
Not a hope that Patty or whoever wishes the verdict had been different could hijack this or any other thread.

I would be intrested to know who patty thinks IS responsible for these animals?

nuffield

Visit site
people, patty is IMO a member of the Gray family. Who ever he/she is is having a great time posting inflamatory thnigs and loving winding people up on here. they are getting a buzz from it.
Now, then , its best not to reply. Just place on ignore. That way patty doesnt get his/her kicks .
in other words, dont feed the troll!

blackey

New User
Visit site
Good news about the despicable family from Hyde Heath, wish i could have been there yesterday to see their faces when the verdicts were read out. I hope that they are punished justly for their crimes against the innocent animals when they are sentenced. I hope that they will all receive a lifetime ban on keeping ANY animals in future. Thats the least they deserve...

Check out www.katyroberts.co.uk for further information about the case, i found this website through google yesterday. This is the little girl that held the protest outside the farm. Good for her!!