healing vibes for my boy

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Sending healing vibes your way. I do know a horse who had some intestine removed and had something displaced, and he's living a full a normal life now. Hoping for the same for your horse!

That's a lot to cope with at once. My thoughts are with you. ??

tHank you all for your support it means allot.

ty for this, do you know if this horse had reflux??
Update this morning is he has had 2 lts of fluid removed from stomach as the gut is not working, but this apparently is normal and can take 3 days to star working aian.

sport horse

Visit site
Good luck. I have one had colic surgery and the first few days are critical and very up and down. He is in the best place.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Life can be so bloody cruel. I hope you both make it through today OK.

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
tHank you all for your support it means allot.

ty for this, do you know if this horse had reflux??
Update this morning is he has had 2 lts of fluid removed from stomach as the gut is not working, but this apparently is normal and can take 3 days to star working aian.

Yes, he did, and then he technically had colic again and had go undergo a second surgery. For him they had to install some mesh because his organs were wandering into the wrong places, basically.

So he had 2 surgeries quite close together, and when he eventually came back to the yard he looked like a hat rack, but he settled right in to being back at home and plumped back up. 2 years later and he's schooling Advanced Medium dressage quite well, and enjoying relaxed hacking.

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site
Yes, he did, and then he technically had colic again and had go undergo a second surgery. For him they had to install some mesh because his organs were wandering into the wrong places, basically.

So he had 2 surgeries quite close together, and when he eventually came back to the yard he looked like a hat rack, but he settled right in to being back at home and plumped back up. 2 years later and he's schooling Advanced Medium dressage quite well, and enjoying relaxed hacking.
Its very scary. Been there too but they are very resilient and with the best mummys they pull through ?

eggs

Visit site
So sorry to hear this - sending you lots of hugs.

B's last foal (and R's full brother) was operated on at RVC for colic some years ago and he made a full recovery so keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Bowie

Visit site
I hope all goes well today for your Mom’s funeral and for your boy’s recovery. Take care. Thinking of you xxx