healing vibes for my boy

Northern Hare

Visit site
After reading your update last night, I was so hoping that this morning would bring with it some better news, so I'm very sorry that it's not been the case. It's heartbreaking for you to lose your lovely horse at an already incredibly sad time for you, I'm so sorry.

Trouper

Visit site
Only just caught up with the latest new. So desperately sad for you and I am so sorry. You did all you possibly could for him - and I am sure for your Mum, too - so it is time for yourself now. Take things slowly - he can never be in pain again but you are so you need to put yourself first.

Fraggle2

Visit site
So very sorry. You tried so hard and did everything possible for him. Sending hugs.
RIP special boy, run free over rainbow Bridge. Reunited with your mum x

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
So sorry for you and your boy. You did everything you could. They are so fragile at times. Be kind to yourself xx

Barlow

Visit site
I’m so sorry to read your latest update. I lost my previous horse to colic aged 12 recently and the surgery and intensive care time afterwards is just so very harrowing and emotionally draining, it’s almost indescribable. Look after yourself as best as you can xx

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I'm so sorry that you didn't get the outcome you were hoping for. What terrible timing, coming so close to the loss of your mum. Please look after yourself and try to concentrate on remembering the good times.

Baywonder

Visit site
Oh no I am so, so sorry. My heart is breaking for you. ?

Both you and the RVC did absolutely everything within your powers to help your lovely boy through this. The love and special bond you had for him shone through with every post.

Whilst I (amongst most posters on here) have also lost our much loved horses, the devastation from losing your boy is unique, and only you can know how it feels. He obviously left very deep hoofprints in your heart, and they will stay with you for ever more.

I wish I could do or say something more to help you through this awful time. Be kind to yourself and allow yourself time to grieve. There is no right or wrong way, just do what feels right for you - and remember we are all here to offer virtual support if you need us.

Run free beautiful boy. ??

Squeak

Visit site
So very very sorry. You did absolutely everything you could.

I hope you're ok, I can't imagine losing your mother and then your horse so quickly, absolutely heart breaking and hideous timing. Please make sure you're looking after yourself.

Hormonal Filly

Visit site
I’m so so sorry. Can’t even put it into words how you must feel, just know you tried absolutely everything for him and couldn’t of done more.

The only grace I would feel is he’s now with your mum in heaven, free from pain watching over you.

My best friend died 6 months after her ‘heart’ horse died, it was the only way I eased my pain. Knowing they were together.

Bowie

Visit site
Heartbroken for you. I wish words were enough to help but I know atm they are not. I am confident though that the people on this forum understand and are here for you when you are ready. Take care and may your lovely lad be galloping in the meadows as your mom takes over his care. ?xxx