Hello, everybody

harrihjc

Visit site
awesome, God has joined HHO! Work are far less likely to whinge if I announce I'm talking to God than if I say I'm talking horses again, plus its not even an outright lie, so I won't even feel bad! Welcome to the forum
smile.gif

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OOh but I love it, like drinking fizzy pop! What would you suggest, some of that stuff they sell in containers at the corner shop? Tastes like old apple juice, contains floating mice droppings and pips, then you try and stand up!! Uh Oh!!
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I suspect you probably suck the antifreeze out of windscreen fluid, given half a chance.
S
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You must stop gnawing on my windscreen wipers though. People will talk.
S
laugh.gif

You saw me wednesday night then?

[/ QUOTE ]

PaintboxEDT

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Clearly God has better plans on a saturday night than HHO
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ah yes god is obviously not as addicted or as tragic as us who have no lives lol
tongue.gif
smile.gif

PaintboxEDT

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lmao !!!

god hasnt replied yet,i knew it,there isnt a god !!!!!!
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Story of my life. Ignored by God, but welcomed by the other side (they have more fun).
S
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yes me also,welcome to the dark side
laugh.gif

DiablosGold

Visit site
QR

Please God make me pass my driving test - I will quit being an atheist and send regular PMs or prayers, whichever you prefer
smile.gif

This post has made me LOL!

Should I change my name? Diablo of course meaning devil...

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lmao !!!

god hasnt replied yet,i knew it,there isnt a god !!!!!!
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Story of my life. Ignored by God, but welcomed by the other side (they have more fun).
S
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yes me also,welcome to the dark side
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cute minions though...if furry....
S
laugh.gif

PaintboxEDT

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
LOL! I have a life
tongue.gif
I just also have about 4 essays to write...
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i did have a life untill joining hho but now instead of spending time with my family and animals im on here talking about family and animals lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Ha ha ha ha.............well reading through this post has cheered me............very amusing..........and I am not at all offended by God joining us on HHO (am not a religious person, but can understand other peoples views).........this is what make me come and take a peek......well not God joining HHO, but what they were saying...............well thats not entirely sounding right either..............Anastasia give up before you speak more rubbish...........!!
grin.gif

Its a shame it seems like a fleeting visit.........but hey we know what a busy kinda position you have.............just a thought..............but if people are offended by your username.........just rename it back to front............."dog".............
laugh.gif

D

Donkeymad

Welcome to the forum, I hope you will enjoy it here, but, please, change your name. (that's to the OP)

dozzie

Visit site
How dare you come on here after getting some poor virgin pregnant and then just abandoning her to live her life as an unmarried mother. Fortunately some caring but very poor chap took her in but by that time she was hallucinating about seeing people with wings.Clearly you had driven her to drugs.
You didnt even pay maintenance or help her to get a council house. She had to have your baby in a barn because she couldnt get to hospital as she didnt have a car and couldnt afford the taxi. What sort of person are you!

I think the Priests of the HHO temple will might throw you to the lions on Monday.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
)

Skhosu

Visit site
No no, god is a man, hence why women get the bad stick in life, but we're ok, we get all the crap because it makes the men feel better
laugh.gif

JM07

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
OOh but I love it, like drinking fizzy pop! What would you suggest, some of that stuff they sell in containers at the corner shop? Tastes like old apple juice, contains floating mice droppings and pips, then you try and stand up!! Uh Oh!!
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i would suggest a little Kingston Black...or maybe a drop of Black Rat......

or have a little visit to Thatchers at Sandford...zider heaven!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
How dare you come on here after getting some poor virgin pregnant and then just abandoning her to live her life as an unmarried mother. Fortunately some caring but very poor chap took her in but by that time she was hallucinating about seeing people with wings.Clearly you had driven her to drugs.
You didnt even pay maintenance or help her to get a council house. She had to have your baby in a barn because she couldnt get to hospital as she didnt have a car and couldnt afford the taxi. What sort of person are you!

I think the Priests of the HHO temple will might throw you to the lions on Monday.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
)

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL...............
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

God

Visit site
Greetings, all
cool.gif

I must apologise profusely for my absence last night; matters elsewhere forced me to abandon your wonderful hospitality here on HHO.

I must just add that whoever questioned the legitimacy of my name was correct: I am not commonly known as 'God' - this is something that seems to have been conjured by the writers of a rather large, so-say all encompassing book. In fact, up here, they call me 'Roger' - but alas, this name was already taken, so I decided to go by what most mortals would know me as.

Apologies for the lack of winning lottery tickets here on HHO - I'm afraid one power I don't have is the ability to please everyone...and alas, I've never been very good with balls.....

smirk.gif

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
The problem with the God Botherers is they don't seem to understand the word God is not for their exclusive use, there are many gods according to all the different religions.
I would question your sanity if you replied to this post in a critical manner, how on earth would anyone calling themselves God affect your own thoughts and relationship with your own God?
If you believe there is one, anything like this post should be able to be easily ignored, or is your relationship one of fear?
I have to say perhaps they may be, but if he is as powerful as the GBotherers say, I have little respect for someone who lets the world get into such a mess and allows starvation and suffering..
I don't mind anyone believing whatever they want, but don't tell anyone else what to say/do or call themselves, it's none of your business I'm afraid..
(oh dear, when I married my husband he argued long and hard that all wars in the world were largely caused by religion, which I disagreed with; after 26 years I believe him, I never thought I would end up writing a post like this but try as I might, I can't see much evidence of a kind and loving God about these days..)

JM07

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The problem with the God Botherers is they don't seem to understand the word God is not for their exclusive use, there are many gods according to all the different religions.
I would question your sanity if you replied to this post in a critical manner, how on earth would anyone calling themselves God affect your own thoughts and relationship with your own God?
If you believe there is one, anything like this post should be able to be easily ignored, or is your relationship one of fear?
I have to say perhaps they may be, but if he is as powerful as the GBotherers say, I have little respect for someone who lets the world get into such a mess and allows starvation and suffering..
I don't mind anyone believing whatever they want, but don't tell anyone else what to say/do or call themselves, it's none of your business I'm afraid..
(oh dear, when I married my husband he argued long and hard that all wars in the world were largely caused by religion, which I disagreed with; after 26 years I believe him, I never thought I would end up writing a post like this but try as I might, I can't see much evidence of a kind and loving God about these days..)

[/ QUOTE ]

brilliant reply, HH......

And God, mate, love yur siggy......
tongue.gif