Help with forum manners

poiuytrewq

Visit site
On my way to try and find said leader board again I clicked “my news feed” another thing I’ve not noticed or looked at before. Why is my news feed a list of what MagicMoments has done recently!!!
Whats that all about?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
On my way to try and find said leader board again I clicked “my news feed” another thing I’ve not noticed or looked at before. Why is my news feed a list of what MagicMoments has done recently!!!
Whats that all about?
you must be following MM :p
my news feed is empty and it says i must follow people in order to see anything there.

ponynutz

Visit site
As a young person I like everything unless I disagree with it.

I like things to show I like them, to make more of that thing come up in my feed, to show I've seen it, to show support to family.

On the forum I only like something if I agree with it.

PapaverFollis

Visit site
Well bizarrely I was following PF and Horseytee. Both thoroughly nice forumers but why was I following them and what did I get out of it!? ?. I’ve unfollowed them now. People are following me though, also unintentionally or are my words of wisdom unmissable? ?

? I got a notification ages ago that you were "following" me. I thought "weird, but OK... whatever you like I guess" ?

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
oh heck, this could get quite stressful ?

So odd that I’m following someone yet had no clue that was a possibility, I wonder how I did that and if they know and think I’m a weird stalker ??
It's easily done if you've got fat fingers like me :D. I've accidentally put perfectly blameless posters on ignore before now.

I've clicked on your username, and up pop options to follow, ignore or PM (start conversation with) you.

1EA81419-02F5-4AAE-9576-6E8162E5CDED.jpeg

poiuytrewq

Visit site
It's easily done if you've got fat fingers like me :D. I've accidentally put perfectly blameless posters on ignore before now.

I've clicked on your username, and up pop options to follow, ignore or PM (start conversation with) you.

View attachment 93732
I’m not sure I’ve ever had any correspondence with MM but to be fair I sometimes go to click a thread title and get the poster instead.
This place has so many layers?

nb- are you keeping up @Elf On A Shelf