He's gone, probably the worst day of my life!

Sadiemay

Visit site
There are no words to tell you just how shocked and saddened I was to read this utterly tragic news.

He was such a gorgeous and talented boy.

There is nothing anyone can say to take away the pain right now but it will ease in time. Be kind to yourself sweetie ((HUG))

Run free dear Koko, lovely angel boy with hooves.

Sadiemay
X

devilinajar

Visit site
I am so so sorry for your loss of what was a very very talanted spotty horse, thank you for your bravery.
All i can give is a huge vertual hug.

RIP KoKo, may you now enjoy the big green field in the sky!!!

Kokopelli

Visit site
Thank you so much everyone! I'm trying to keep my mind off it but its definatly not working I keep looking at pictures and videos of him, I just don't know what to do now I have to go clean his stable out tomorrow and I'm not sure I'll cope with that. I'm off to sleep now and Michael McIntyre is on which will help keep my mind off it!

ScarlettLady

Visit site
Thank you for your support everyone it means a lot. To think we were out showjumping last night and qualified for a championship kind of makes it worse :/

I know at the moment it doesn't feel it, but at least he wasn't in pain for too long, hold onto the memories of this show jumping competition!!
If a person or animal is ill for a long time its easy to forget the good times! So hold onto this fantastic achievement, and remember the Koko that you knew prior to today! ;)

Such a shame am gutted for you!!! Big hugs!!!! :(

xxxxx

happyhack

Visit site
RIP Koko :(

Wish I could say something to help you. :( ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

And may I take this chance to thank you for allowing your horse to be further investigated so that other horses may be helped in future. What an incredibly unselfish thing to do.

alfirules

Visit site
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((lots of hugs for you))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i cant believe how quickly illness can take away life from us.

how devastating for you, well done for being strong.

At least he wasn't suffering for long.

RIP Koko.

Doris68

Visit site
So very sorry - but he could not have been loved more in his short, but very good, life.
You have done just the right thing and have been very brave.

Ravenwood

Visit site
Oh Crikey - I am desperately sorry to hear this :(

I just had to search your previous posts to find out exactly what he had and my heart goes out to you :(

Losing a horse at that age is devastating - I have lost two horses in the prime of their life and it really does take a lot of getting over :(

Hugs to you Hun - you did everying you could xxx

Mike007

Visit site
Rest in peace KOKO. I am so sorry for your loss. I have walked this path as well. last year (almost a year to this day I lost my beloved lancelot(age 6).Until last month I truely believed I could never own another horse ,until Bob found me and saved me.I thought I was saving him!Hah, I needed him more than he needed me! Last week I took him out to introduce him to hunting,I didnt realise until I was driving there that this was the meet where Lance died.I felt sick to my stomach!. But when we got to the spot, for some reason ,my green youngster stood like a rock while|I whispered in his ear about Lance and what a hard act he had to follow.There is life ahead, and Koko will understand.

Maizy

Visit site
My heart goes out to you both, I feel for you so much. No words seam right, such a tragedy.

Sending you both love and hugs. xx

Kokopelli

Visit site
Thank you everyone its nice to have some support, I'm just about to go up to the yard to clean out his stable and things.

We have also just bought some really nice haylage whih is being delivered today, is anybody interested in this if no one at my yard wants it? As it would be a shame for it to go to waste.