How did you and hello

Visit site
it comes from a bacteria name ;), hence the spelling, one I spent a lot of time working on.
I am DISAPPOINTED. I always thought it was from the group of chemical compounds. Boohoo.

But then I also always thought poiuytrewq was welsh....

Mine is just because I happen to own chinchillas; I was Diva&Rosie'sMum but never much liked it. Seems many people on here are somehorse's "mum" but not sure it's appropriate for me if you think that 3/4 of our horses are older than I am. And let's face it, Diva and I would be more accurately dubbed partners in crime than anything else. ;)

rara007

Visit site
I came up with mine when I was 10 as a neopets (anyone remember that?!) login during my first ICT lesson at ‘big school’. I think I was quite hopeful for a nickname and 007 was the only 3 numbers I could come up with I could remember. Used that as my casual login for things ever since- joined here 5 years later, in 2007. I’ve not even watched the bond films so it’s not anything to do with that, I’d rather it just be short 2007, but that’s lying!

windand rain

Visit site
Happened to be the weather outside and I tried ever highland pony version I could think of but it wouldnt let me in so in exasperation after an hour or so looked out of the window for inspiration.

JFTDWS

Visit site
JFTD
or: Jasper -Fergus - Toby - Daemon

Though it would be more up to date if I re-branded myself:

FDWS (Fergus - Daemon - Wolf -Skye)

Current Christmas version is a festive distraction so I can attempt to get past Fluffy and steal the philosopher's stone for the Dark Lord who's currently living under my turban!

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Mine (when not in Christmas guise) was the start of my email address. TBH I did not realise it was a username when I set it, thought it was to log in or something. :oops:
I'm traumatised :oops:. I was convinced that this was your call sign from your old work.

'Red-1, come in. Take out the scroat who just whipped the old lady's handbag'.

Devastated.

My username is from Winnie the Pooh. Just 'cos.

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome and replies.

What's this headscarf thing you speak of? I wear them round my neck and not on my head.
Couldn't begin to explain, it's a long story even I don't understand, but get the scarf off your neck and around your head (or even better round your cob's or pet's head) a.s.a.p. and post a pic !

FrecklesTheCat

Visit site
Helllooooeeeee :D

I'm usually FrecklesTheCat - rather unimaginatively named after one of my feline trio. My present username merely explains what happens to any baubles that are too low on the tree!

At least they don't tend to climb the tree anymore - when the youngest was a kitten she climbed up it and feel asleep - a very cute furry tree ornament! But you do need a very stable tree :p

Leo Walker

Visit site
Nooo, I have tried several times to pronounce your user name. Never thought to see it was the top line of the keyboard backwards!!! o_O

ETA I thought you were welsh. I tried to pronounce poiuytrewq is a welsh accent!!!

Oh god, so did I! It didnt even occur to me that it wasnt. Duh!

Mine is my old ponies name, changed from the ponies before name. I keep meaning to change it again but I cant think of anything thats not rubbish!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Nooo, I have tried several times to pronounce your user name. Never thought to see it was the top line of the keyboard backwards!!! o_O

ETA I thought you were welsh. I tried to pronounce poiuytrewq is a welsh accent!!!
That’s hilareous 😂 a bit more exciting also!
I am in fact originally welsh, born and grew up in Cardiff then moved to Gloucestershire so it was a good half guess 😉

albeg

Visit site
Pearlsasinger, it only dawned on me one day what your name actually was!! I used to pronounce it in my head as Pearl sasinjer 😂
Obvious once I’d realised

Snap!

Not in my head. It was more poiuytrewq = Po-eye-yoi-tree-wreck.

It's puy-trek in my head.

When I'm not being festive my username is my name and the initial of my surname. It was the username I chose for another forum. If fatty allows it at change back time, I might alter it slightly to the mispronounced version I got the first time I met with some forum users.