How not to get your horse on the trailer! Shocking behaviour

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
I couldn't watch it all.

Needless to say her reputation is ruined, I wonder if like that matador guy from South America ( I think it was) she will sit looking sorry in front of a camera and pour forth her apologies. He was booting the crap out of and whipping a horse that dared to show him heels after he tried forcing it on a lorry.

She needs a tied to a trailer or tree and both ends of a whip taken to her.

Shadowdancing

Visit site
This was just a display of bad temper directed at the poor horse. There wasn't really any logical attempt to use the whip in a way that would encourage the horse forward into the trailer. It was purely a thrashing because the girl had lost her temper. Not one action on the horses behalf changed anything about the way it was being treated... no wonder it was so confused!! 😢😢😢

Horse looked slick with sweat so God knows how long this was going on for!! 😢

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
This was just a display of bad temper directed at the poor horse. There wasn't really any logical attempt to use the whip in a way that would encourage the horse forward into the trailer. It was purely a thrashing because the girl had lost her temper. Not one action on the horses behalf changed anything about the way it was being treated... no wonder it was so confused!! ������

Horse looked slick with sweat so God knows how long this was going on for!! ��

this. The horse looked like it would have loaded well enough with a different approach, plus the leaping and rearing was so lacking in aggression on its part - I really felt for the horse, it looked like it had no idea what was going on or how to stop the beating. :( people are so hideous sometimes.

southerncomfort

Visit site
This was just a display of bad temper directed at the poor horse. There wasn't really any logical attempt to use the whip in a way that would encourage the horse forward into the trailer. It was purely a thrashing because the girl had lost her temper. Not one action on the horses behalf changed anything about the way it was being treated... no wonder it was so confused!! ������

Absolutely agree. That wasn't any kind of horse training. That was a sorry excuse for a human being who had lost control. Someone with a temper like that should not be allowed anywhere near a horse.

Feel sick and wish I hadn't watched it.

Amye

Visit site

I agree too - poor horse. It didn't deserve any of that and she gave the horse no opportunity for success. I am amazed the horse showed no signs of aggression towards her after a while, it just wanted to get away :(

I hope one day a horse shows her that her 'training' is ridiculous and cruel and teaches her a lesson. Anger has no place in training.

Paint Me Proud

Visit site

I'm sure I read somewhere that she had been at it for 3 hours with this horse :(

Tyssandi

Veteran
Visit site
STUPID BIOTCH

Why on earth keep hitting it round the head.

Ok use force in between the standing at the ramp, lifting it's feet on the ramp - lunge lines
coaxing-praise- circling and more.

This was pure and simple beat the cr4p out of a horse and left no room for anything else. I too wish she had doubled barreled her, but then again this type of human (if you can call her that) would most likely beat her up more or get something crueler than the lunge whip if she did.

I think a ban of having anything to do with horses would be a start

The sadness of all the horrid welts this poor horse must have on it's body after her actions, makes me want to grab the horse off her kick this woman up the a$$ -slap her round the face. And go rescue this poor horse and cuddle her and tell her it's ok, and shame on the cowards who video and watched her do it.

Yes you can get bloody minded horses who are not scared, just domineering and stubben ( had one 4 weeks ago and took 2 hrs to get it in, right sod, and she get peeing off and barging through you )

This poor mare stood quite sweetly one minute sniffing the ramp and she starts on her again:mad::mad:

Last edited: