How to dispose of the body...

blitznbobs

Visit site
Last week my husband walked our fields. We have 5 separately fences fields 2 of which have not been used for horses at all this year... on his return I asked specifically if there was any ragwort down there.. nah didn’t see any came the reply ...

today I looked across the fields and spotted the tell tale yellow ball of flowers so picked up my handy rag fork and went to get it... it turned in to they ... there was a HUGE patch of plants down in the lower paddocks... Took me 2 1/2 hours to clear it all.

So I am planning my Husbands murder - just need your assistance on where to dispose of the corpse..

pimms and scones for those who help and have read this far.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Last week my husband walked our fields. We have 5 separately fences fields 2 of which have not been used for horses at all this year... on his return I asked specifically if there was any ragwort down there.. nah didn’t see any came the reply ...

today I looked across the fields and spotted the tell tale yellow ball of flowers so picked up my handy rag fork and went to get it... it turned in to they ... there was a HUGE patch of plants down in the lower paddocks... Took me 2 1/2 hours to clear it all.

So I am planning my Husbands murder - just need your assistance on where to dispose of the corpse..

pimms and scones for those who help and have read this far.

I don't know where to put the body, but surely the method of destruction should be to feed him it in a nice country vegetable soup?

dorsetladette

Visit site
Under the patio is always a good option. Then you can sit on top of him, in a nice comfy lounger, eating scones and sipping Pimms. Just make sure the slabs are put back level, otherwise your lounger will be a bit wobbly...…..:p

This but make sure his backside is sticking out so you can kick it every time you walk past :p

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
My inner Viking thinks a ragwort pyre would be very suitable. (Cowpony
a1161.gif
)

a125.gif

However, the smoke might attract interest from nosy neighbours (spoilsports). Reluctantly I have to admit that a plan B would be better. If you pulled up the ragwort with the roots, haven't that loosened up the soil making it much easier to digg up a hole of the required size?

In the small area where I bury my dead pets in the garden, grass grew so well on the soil on top of their dead bodies, that I decided to move most of my roses there maybe 15 years ago. Haven't needed to fertilize those roses since then, even though I haven't needed to bury any pets there for around 8 years or something like that.
So basically, you'd be doing your field a favour.

CMcC

Visit site
I am going to speak up in defence of said husband.

In my experience of Ragwort there is a sub-species that wasn’t there yesterday but is huge today, apparently grows overnight to at least 3 foot high. This is probably what he failed to spot.
The other sub-species is the “now you see it, now you don’t“ variety. Poo pick field see ragwort plants. Return to yard to collect ragfork and bag to gather the slaughtered yellow heads and it is has all disappeared.

Visit site
My inner Viking thinks a ragwort pyre would be very suitable. (Cowpony
a1161.gif
)

a125.gif

However, the smoke might attract interest from nosy neighbours (spoilsports). Reluctantly I have to admit that a plan B would be better. If you pulled up the ragwort with the roots, haven't that loosened up the soil making it much easier to digg up a hole of the required size?

In the small area where I bury my dead pets in the garden, grass grew so well on the soil on top of their dead bodies, that I decided to move most of my roses there maybe 15 years ago. Haven't needed to fertilize those roses since then, even though I haven't needed to bury any pets there for around 8 years or something like that.
So basically, you'd be doing your field a favour.

My animal graveyard is the same, it needs weeding all the time.

Also off topic but
How are you doing ye olde forum style emojis please?

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
My animal graveyard is the same, it needs weeding all the time.

Also off topic but
How are you doing ye olde forum style emojis please?

I almost always have a tab with Cosgan.de smilies among my too many tabs.
https://www.cosgan.de/smilie.php?wahl=0&ziel=froehlich

When I need a smiley, I go to the Cosgan tab,
Click on the smiley I want to use,
Copy the url code at the bottom of the window,
Goes back to the HHO tab,
Check so the cursor is where I want the smiley,
Click the icon which looks like a postcard,
Click on the second symbol in the window which opened so a http:// box shows up,
Paste my Cosgan url code,
Click Insert:
k007.gif

g053.gif

It might seem like many steps back and forth, but I've been doing it for so many years, it usually doesn't feel as if it takes me much time.

If you don't like the Cosgan site, you could always google to see if you can find another free Copy and paste smiley or emoticon site which you like more, but Cosgan is the one I usually use.

oldie48

Visit site
FFS , If you have an OH who will walk the fields looking for Ragwort, he's a keeper. Just find him a less important job, like maintaining the lorry. Or we do a swap. Mine is great at identifying ragwort but failed to notice one of my lorry tyres was coming apart, despite putting air in it after I told him lorry was pulling to the left! TBH \I think both of them need to go to Specsavers!