I find this advert pretty sad.. Only a year old and already a 'project'

Status
Not open for further replies.

be positive

Visit site
Am sitting on my hands, it's only an hour from me....

Could you squeeze him in for a few months? I am giving it serious consideration but would really need a bit of time to get fencing sorted, it will be ok for the two I am taking but putting a youngster there would be a bit tricky until I get proper fencing done, the last thing I really need is a youngster but he would be better company for my big horse than the sec a.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Well It’s intensely irritating .
They bought a youngster you would think from the tone they woke up one morning found him in the garden and took him in out of the kindness of their hearts .
Young horses can be thugs and I should guess the owners have been playing with him .
All he needs is someone who can run him out with other horses and leave him alone .
He’s a pretty chap and he would look lovely in a carriage .
Also ? why do people screw up and then expect their money back grrrrrr.
There’s still time for this one to have a happy life he just needs Epona to send him the right person this time .

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Could you squeeze him in for a few months? I am giving it serious consideration but would really need a bit of time to get fencing sorted, it will be ok for the two I am taking but putting a youngster there would be a bit tricky until I get proper fencing done, the last thing I really need is a youngster but he would be better company for my big horse than the sec a.
I could space wise, but currently have 3 x mares and no youngsters for him to rag about with, I'd need to phone friends to get him in for a year or so x
Mind you, B Fuzzy would put him in his place quite quickly!

be positive

Visit site
And he comes with two rugs........?????

Well I do not need any more rugs, not that he needs any, so should be able to get a discount;) I am looking into grass keep on a stud near here, friend rents part of the yard so could keep an eye on him until he could move to join me, it is getting some serious thought now as to the logistics, if they all fall into place I will see what they think of my offer.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Well I do not need any more rugs, not that he needs any, so should be able to get a discount;) I am looking into grass keep on a stud near here, friend rents part of the yard so could keep an eye on him until he could move to join me, it is getting some serious thought now as to the logistics, if they all fall into place I will see what they think of my offer.
I'd be offering £250 cash, collect later today or tomorrow.......

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I don't think he was particularly cheap for what he is, in the current climate so I am not sure inexperienced people buying cheap is the issue here, inexperienced people for their expectations of a yearling welsh colt. yup!

Has the breeder not offered to have him back if horrified?

Anyone found the sire?

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
I don't think he was particularly cheap for what he is, in the current climate so I am not sure inexperienced people buying cheap is the issue here, inexperienced people for their expectations of a yearling welsh colt. yup!

Has the breeder not offered to have him back if horrified?

Anyone found the sire?

Covering costs might mean including the gelding?

Visit site
‘Needs one to one training with a busy lifestyle’ anyone else want to take him and put him in a herd with lots of pals for a few years? Poor thing.

Needs one to one training - just to get him loaded to his new home then - a busy lifestyle - out with a bunch of other youngsters to cause mischief and havoc for a while!

BP are there any Welsh studs near where you are going? Might be worth asking if you can chuck him out with their youngsters? They ight be more inclined to say yes to a gelding than a colt. He does look like he will make into a handy pony with those bloodlines.

Visit site
good grief , surely thats inbred as opposed to line bred...Brynmor welsh magic appears 7 times across the dam and sire.

That's because T The Terminator is in there 3x and he is by Welsh Magic out of a daughter of Welsh Magic. Daddy and Daughter, Mother and brother, Mother and son, Brother and Sister were often common combinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.