I haven't got a new horse. No, [i]seriously[/i], I haven't.

onemoretime

Visit site
I don't understand where it could possibly have come from but my sources, who I'm obviously not going to name, are reliable people. I have not asked them, and don't know, who told them.

I'm not missing it at all. If I do start to miss it I've given myself a rule of not before 2025. But I don't think it will even come to that. I'm off to Prague today, one of three holidays in the last 4 months, and I still have money left over from what I was paying in livery (never mind the vet fees!).
I love Prague, we went last November, its a beautiful city. The lady who competes my horse comes from Prague and let us stay in her apartment there. Hope you have a lovely time.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I don't understand where it could possibly have come from but my sources, who I'm obviously not going to name, are reliable people. I have not asked them, and don't know, who told them.

I'm not missing it at all. If I do start to miss it I've given myself a rule of not before 2025. But I don't think it will even come to that. I'm off to Prague today, one of three holidays in the last 4 months, and I still have money left over from what I was paying in livery (never mind the vet fees!).
Ohhh nice! have a wonderful time!

onemoretime

Visit site
You arent the only one who has had this go on, I think the main offender has left now, but by god did she put an enormous amount of effort in with her PMs to pretty much everyone, stirring, outright lying and trying to cause as much drama as possible but all behind the scenes. Her story changed depending on who she was speaking to and what outcome she wanted. Always very nice and flattering to start with to get you on side, before moving on to the trouble causing, by which point you thought she was a lovely person so must have a point. She caused me an enormous amount of hurt and upset when I was so incredibly vulnerable, fleeing domestic violence, lost my lovely old dog and was about ready to throw the towel in with life, and then she did it again a few months back, but I was one of the "lucky" ones who at least knew what she was and what she was doing the second time around, so I wasn't left thinking I was going mad. I knew exactly what had happened.

There are people here whose public persona is nothing like who they really are. They hide it very, very well.

Edited to add, it was all sunshine and roses until I started questioning some of the stuff and disengaged, and then I was turned on. Funny that!
Im very sorry you had to endure that sort of behaviour from a forum member. I am totally unaware of any of this and didnt receive any PM's. I hope you are in a better place now.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I think that all a post like this does is support the theory that the forum is not a very nice place, and just stirs up more rumour.

Neither of which is true, nor helpful.

SilverLinings

Visit site
@ycbm I have never thought what posters on here chose to do in their life is the business of me or anyone else on here, I don't understand why someone would spread rumours.

I hope that you are very happy in your life whether you chose never to own a horse again, or if you buy a herd of 20 in a week's time, or anything in between! I admire you for making such a big life change and enjoying it.

I hope that you have a lovely time in Prague, please may we have pictures so that those of us shackled with horses can live vicariously through you? 🙂 🤣

rabatsa

Confuddled
Visit site
Was it a horse sized one? I only ever see the little ones go for a few hundred. A little mule could tempt me into ownership again, if I thought any yards would take one.

Millie, 16hh Mule​

I have for sale a 16hh plus mule called Millie who is 8 years old. She's quiet to do, has been broken to ride but hasn't ridden for roughly 2 years. No time wasters please and texts will not be answered, phone calls only.

Price: £4,000 ovno - Sold

SilverLinings

Visit site
If people are going to start rumours can't they at least put the effort in to start a good one? I heard YCBM had bought a horse, run away with the circus, escaped the circus in South America and went to live in the jungle, whilst foraging for food found a plant that can cure the common cold/cancer/all know ills, started a new civilisation and her 'I haven't bought a horse honest' horse is now worshiped as a god.

She is also a finalist for the next Turner Prize, an alternative candidate in the next US election, and invented sliced bread 😁

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
If people are going to start rumours can't they at least put the effort in to start a good one? I heard YCBM had bought a horse, run away with the circus, escaped the circus in South America and went to live in the jungle, whilst foraging for food found a plant that can cure the common cold/cancer/all know ills, started a new civilisation and her 'I haven't bought a horse honest' horse is now worshiped as a god.

She is also a finalist for the next Turner Prize, an alternative candidate in the next US election, and invented sliced bread 😁

I have to agree it was a pretty poor effort really. After all it is a horse forum and people do actually buy new horses from time to time so hardly anything to get yourself all excited about. I like your rumours much better. 🤣

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site

Actually the sliced bread was me, and I'm now having to sue ycbm for patent infringement. And I heard the horse-god has now transitioned into a giant platypus that ycbm has rather lost control of.

SilverLinings

Visit site
I have to agree it was a pretty poor effort really. After all it is a horse forum and people do actually buy new horses from time to time so hardly anything to get yourself all excited about. I like your rumours much better. 🤣

How dare you Mrs J, it's definitely not a rumour, definitely true- I hope you aren't accusing me of lying 😲 (just make sure you embellish the story when you pass it on...)
Actually the sliced bread was me, and I'm now having to sue ycbm for patent infringement. And I heard the horse-god has now transitioned into a giant platypus that ycbm has rather lost control of.

Sorry @DabDab, I didn't check my sources thoroughly enough re. the sliced bread rumour. That's disgusting that she infringed your copyright!

And I'd heard YCBM has fled her new civilisation after loosing the war against the platypus, I think she's now planning her revenge.

Meredith

riding reluctantly into the sunset
the sat-nav is wrong, go farther up the hill
Visit site
How dare you Mrs J, it's definitely not a rumour, definitely true- I hope you aren't accusing me of lying 😲 (just make sure you embellish the story when you pass it on...)

Sorry @DabDab, I didn't check my sources thoroughly enough re. the sliced bread rumour. That's disgusting that she infringed your copyright!

And I'd heard YCBM has fled her new civilisation after loosing the war against the platypus, I think she's now planning her revenge.
Which probably involves a platypus and a circus