I haven't got a new horse. No, [i]seriously[/i], I haven't.

Peglo

Visit site
Yes, I'll bet a good few people read my post and knew instantly who I meant.

I wonder if I’ve got the right person. 🤔 sounds about right.

I heard the falling out with the platypus had something to do with YCBM wanting to breed an army to take on the government but the platypus has its own agenda against those dam making beavers.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Do you think we've taken it too far?

Well there was someone on the forum looking for a velociraptor bridle. Just saying ...

What do you mean, I'm clearly only passing on important information that everyone needs to know. 😂

@ycbm has gone a bit quiet on this thread but that's only because she's concentrating on her platy-horse and circus related revenge.

I was on a plane! I'm now in Bohemia seeking ownership of a vampire. They don't like daylight so I don't know how I'm going to get a photo.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
No, not a horse, it's a mule, see upthread, come on keep up.

I also heard ycbm had a new tortoise

And is starting a flea circus (this is what she is really doing in Prague, the world expert is there)
Nope going to Prague to try and brings back a Czech horse, insert Czech breed of horse here for the circus.

Have to say my total PMs in all the time I've been on here are tiny.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
I was on a plane! I'm now in Bohemia seeking ownership of a vampire. They don't like daylight so I don't know how I'm going to get a photo.
Blooming fibber, you are arranging your herd to be assembled in the same barn to await transport to the uk, I got my fax telling me to pick up live cargo from East Midlands airport in 2 days, arriving from Prague 🙂

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

albeg

Visit site
Blooming fibber, you are arranging your herd to be assembled in the same barn to await transport to the uk, I got my fax telling me to pick up live cargo from East Midlands airport in 2 days, arriving from Prague 🙂

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Is a group of vampires a herd? I never knew...

And would a herd of vampires really be live cargo? 🤔

ycbm

Visit site

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

I hope they told you how much those boxes of earth weigh? Oops, did I let something slip.

I'm Dun

Visit site
@I'm Dun will yards not take mules? I don't know much about them are they difficult to keep?

When I wanted to take on one that was being messed up by a friend of a friend they all recoiled in horror when I asked. Admittedly I didn't search far and wide as I had my actual horse to consider but going by the local yards, it was a hard no!

I'm Dun

Visit site
I didn't. I need more clues.

I'm not causing a huge public spat. Its just not worth it. If you'd been involved I'm pretty sure you would know straight away.

And no, its not anything to do with Birker, as I know I've had an issue with her and a PM in the past, but that was a one off thing and she is not who I am referring to :)

ycbm

Visit site
Can we please keep this thread on the light hearted channel it has gone down, in the best of HHO tomfoolery?

ycbm

Visit site
Is anyone familiar with Prague? Is there a good shop for wooden stakes anywhere?

Currently in a hotel that used to be a State Security building in the Soviet era. Wondering if there are maybe still some electrodes in the basement 😲

ycbm

Visit site
Wonder what YCBM needs with electrodes 🤔 obviously not for the vampires…..

@The Fuzzy Furry i would be careful upon pick up

Well that would be telling .... but if the OH makes another mistake telling me the exchange rate is 8 to the pound when it's 30 to the pound and nearly stopping me from being able to buy a Budvar in the bar, then you never know ......