I waited a long time for this morning to come

Tash88

Visit site
Oh how wonderful - to be honest I haven't followed your story but your post made me smile and it is clear how much it meant to you. I hope you and your mare have a fantastic summer together and a few more outings like this one!

Ibblebibble

Visit site
that has made me :D :D too but same as Ladyinred i seem to have something making my eye water a little bit. such a happy heartfelt post. The first time i rode after hand surgery i was scared, had been putting it off for 2 weeks but apparently the grin on my face was a mile wide when we got back to the yard after a very sedate hack :D

AdorableAlice

Visit site
I had to sleep the excitement off !! 2 hours asleep on a beautiful afternoon what a waste.

I knew you would all understand, don't tell him indoors but I am just searching for a little pleasure ride somewhere nearby. OH is still a bit precious over what I do and I have just annoyed him by chucking the ramp up. Got to get fit, onwards and upwards.

Mrs B

Visit site
That post made my day :):) - really pleased for you AA and you thoroughly deserved such a lovely time after all the crappy stuff life's chucked at you. Love the bit about her 'sending you a postcard' about the pheasant!

Now - find that pleasure ride and tell 'Im Indoors it's part of ongoing rehab and so essential that you're surprised it doesn't get offered on the NHS ... :p

xx

Greylegs

Visit site
Brill, Brill, Brill .... Huge great big <<<<<<HUGS>>>>>> from me. After everything you've been through, I'm thrilled for you. Many more to come I hope ...

Highlands

Visit site
I had to sleep the excitement off !! 2 hours asleep on a beautiful afternoon what a waste.

I knew you would all understand, don't tell him indoors but I am just searching for a little pleasure ride somewhere nearby. OH is still a bit precious over what I do and I have just annoyed him by chucking the ramp up. Got to get fit, onwards and upwards.

Lincomb, come round the ride with us.... We can help with lorry, horses etc. you can pace yourself and snooze on my sofa if needed! The Bluebell ride at Wichenford is lovely. Done it on Freds and Daisy. Not too long either!

Clare85

Visit site
Oh how lovely! This post has made me tear up AA! I'm really really missing riding as am 22 weeks pregnant and haven't ridden since right at the beginning of January. I'd love to just have a good old canter! So glad you enjoyed your day x

:D :D :D :D :D :D

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Lincomb, come round the ride with us.... We can help with lorry, horses etc. you can pace yourself and snooze on my sofa if needed! The Bluebell ride at Wichenford is lovely. Done it on Freds and Daisy. Not too long either!

Oh yes please.
Bed for me now, OH not chuffed, he cooked supper and I fell asleep in it !

MyBoyChe

Visit site
What a lovely post. So pleased for you AA. It is indeed the little things that are so precious, here;s to many more "little things" for you in the years to come x